• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Mum would probably freak if my bro and I stayed somewhere like a hotel by ourselves. My only other option would be seeing my relatives in Kiama and coming down, however i'm not even sure if my brother would be willing to do come up or what. Ummm.... *Thinks*

Nope. Brother won't accept it, and without my brother, I'd have no double lucas team, not to mention the fact that mum wouldn't let me go on a train by myself or anything.

the only thing my brother says he might accept is boost, thats kind of why i've been pressuring you, Shaya...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
should just man up imo, you could do much worse than 6am lol.

edit: we could always start the tournament with melee, that way brawl people (luco etc) don't even need to be around at the start.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
As i said, i'm happy to wake up at 6, but bro isn't... You know he usually sleeps until about 3 PM if he has his way, right?

Hey, thats a good idea, he's happy with that, i think. How long do you guys think melee events will take? ^^

Also, finished Platinum again, but this time Cynthia's Garchomp was lvl 78. Intense...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, my parents are fine with it: Are you ok with running the melee events first stereo?

Oh, are Moxie and Enemy coming down for this one? Would love to see them again ;)

Oh! Invisi, are you gonna get an avatar? Would like to see what you bring up ^^

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Oh, are Moxie and Enemy coming down for this one? Would love to see them again ;)

Oh! Invisi, are you gonna get an avatar? Would like to see what you bring up ^^
I've sent them a Facebook message, so we'll see. I haven't heard from them, but I'd estimate that chances are quite high =)

As for an avatar, you're implying I have some level of creativity...but if I must, prepare to be underwhelmed.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yup yup :-P

Well, looking good, right guys? Stereo, are you happy to run melee first? If so, my brother would likely be very happy.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
It would be nice if people brought recording setups, and actually set them up this time. I've been wanting to have some of my matches recorded for a while now, but not had a chance, and I know I'm not the only one.

Also, since my TV always gets complaints of lag, I probably won't bother bringing it, unless it's needed. It's not too much hassle to bring, but it does take up a seatbelt so would mean one less person could fit in the car, should people need lifts.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It might be here or it might be boost. Maybe here, shaya seems eager enough for it.

And yes invisi recording equipment would be heavenly ^^

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
ya, there's another tournament coming up. spread the hype people.

zxv and tedeth: show up will ya!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, i'd say leaving at 6:45 got us there around 10, so thats around 3 hours, 3 and a half hours. When do you suppose melee events will finish? Then i can work out when my brother and I will need to wake up accordingly. :)

So, melee events finish at... 12? 1? 2?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
try get there by 12 to be safe imo. that said bracket duration is pretty volatile for a lot of reasons and it's not like we have to start one game only when another is completely finished, so it's hard to say.

Top Bottom