• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Didn't my brother have some kind of hangover and got 1 and a half hours sleep? I'm on to him, I swear! No more fare-welcomes before tournaments! :D

Also, it was nice meeting you Leisha, and whatever it is thats nagging you i hope resolves itself soon. :)

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I've noticed the brawl ones are gradually being uploaded, which I'm really happy about, though I suppose that doesn't bother you too much.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Haha, yeah it's not quite my cup of tea, but I'm sure everyone else is enjoying them.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Really? As much as i've looked, I haven't found any ones from our tournament Invisi. Mind directing me to them? Also, has ours been uploaded yet?

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Just go to Shaya's YouTube channel (HiyaShaya). Only 2 uploaded so far, could take a while to get them all up.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Aha, I've found them. ;) Alright, I guess I wait vigilantly for our matches Invisi, have to show them to the Lucas boards. Also, have you been trying out any of that tricky stuff i showed you with Pit? Sooooooooo much fun. ;)

Also, I need to verse you more Invisi. My main trait is that i'm meant to be super adaptive. That doesn't work when I only see you at tournaments. Well, more like, I only verse you once or twice at each, tbh. :-P

You know what that means.... More 1 on 1 friendlies. :D

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Had to make sure I had plenty of stuff recorded to make up for the last few tourneys =P

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone end up getting my copy of melee? I was just hooking my cube up today and the disc was missing..

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I remember it, trying to work out what happened to it... will find it today hopefully.

Also, sorry for being so lazy with results have been flat out with other things that i havent really had the time to think. That and well.....Skyrim. I will be away for a week so will bang out results before i go. Videos will be harder, mostly cause I realised halfway through that somehow the recorder flipped to the wrong recording setting and each video up to that point is like 2g. Will have to do lots of compressing.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Sweeeeetttt.... wanna get some games in tomorrow afternoon and i can pick it up or will you have left already?

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Oh well, can you inbox-message me his number or something so I can text him before I drop by?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Where can I watch the recorded matches?

Also GG everyone. Despite being far away from everything the tournament was run pretty smoothly. Stereo is a pretty good bloke.

Shoutouts to Imperfect for a fairly close set. I need way more matchup exp vs all the cast haha.

As far as brawl goes I predicted that I would place 5th. I'm glad I didn't get ***** by Shaya however I'm still inconsistent at times (I SD'd against Shaya) and it also shows when you look at the bracket. Invisi, I played quite badly against you for most of the set simply because I got really mad for having to deal with your camping so I learned that I need to keep a cool head in those situations. Next time we play in bracket I'll be 100%

Anyways I'm overall happy with how things turned out during my trip and it was cool meeting some new faces and catching up with the familiar ones.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord

"Everyone freeze this is a robbery"

"Don't look at meeeee"

"And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. "

Are you God?

"the individual is defined only by his relationship to the world and to other individuals; he exists only by transcending himself, and his freedom can be achieved only through the freedom of others. He justifies his existence by a movement which, like freedom, springs from his heart but which leads outside of himself"

Toby.

Smash Master

"Come not between the dragon, and his wrath."

"Sometimes questions are more important than answers.”

“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”

"Color can do anything that black-and-white can. "

"A great social success is a pretty girl who plays her cards as carefully as if she were plain"

"Behind every man now alive stand 30 ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living."

"I am a hidden meaning made to defy. The grasp of words, and walk away With free will and destiny. As living, revolutionary clay."

Zero

Smash Hero

uguu~

"Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?"

absdf qe nlkj KLJKL UQIO Jvmx akljlk!

Cyberpunk is endless skimming.

Cyberpunk is a scrambled mass of referential fictions in search of an operational strategy for the living of life, which is increasingly experiencing slippage into the virtual technologies of the near future.

This is my wish: please, destroy me. Otherwise, you will be destroyed. Only one life-form can be chose to evade the destruction and seize the future! And you are not the existence which should die. You need the future, it is what you live for!

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Where can I watch the recorded matches?

Also GG everyone. Despite being far away from everything the tournament was run pretty smoothly. Stereo is a pretty good bloke.

Shoutouts to Imperfect for a fairly close set. I need way more matchup exp vs all the cast haha.

As far as brawl goes I predicted that I would place 5th. I'm glad I didn't get ***** by Shaya however I'm still inconsistent at times (I SD'd against Shaya) and it also shows when you look at the bracket. Invisi, I played quite badly against you for most of the set simply because I got really mad for having to deal with your camping so I learned that I need to keep a cool head in those situations. Next time we play in bracket I'll be 100%

Anyways I'm overall happy with how things turned out during my trip and it was cool meeting some new faces and catching up with the familiar ones.
Wait, this forum is about brawl? I thought it was a place to post teapot pictures with associated quotes.

You'll find the brawl vids on Shaya's yt channel as he uploads them. Might take a while to get them all up. I don't know about melee vids, I believe Stereo has them, but I don't know where to find them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HiyaShaya

I look forward to a rematch next time you're in Sydney =D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Stereo, since there were a couple people you had question marks with... I indeed main Lucas, but secondary Ness, i think I used him in one or two matches. Didier indeed mains Lucas (crazy brothers! :D) And i'm pretty sure Jbles mained who he usually mains (snake). :)

Invisi, one day we'll have a rematch, and i'll beat you, like I did the first time we met, because I have sworn I'll get better so as I can win more. ;)

But seriously, keep practicing, and I will too. It was nice to see you incorporating the pit-flying thing this time around. :D

Also nag Moxie to come next time if work doesn't constrain her. I have a craving friendly MK Dittos.... :-P

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
moar tournies plz

also you should update the ruleset to something NOT pre-09 and improve the formatting (no bold spam).

Top Bottom