• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
he complained that his chess piece's (which were all queens) were the weakest and the enemy's pawns were broken and unfair.

oi ilag you and me need to have like an hour or 2 training sesh sometime.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Is it REALLY Meta Knight behind the mask? REALLY?

I'm sure Luke can predict what my new main shall be capable of in due time. =P

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm sure your wrong, no-one can predict all the game breaking amazing things you pull off...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I think its safe to say that meteor's next tourney win will be "too easy, piece of cake"

D0N

Smash Ace
Ted ill be at your place today @ 7:57 according to timetables. I'll have like 3 suitcases so if you would like to meet me there that would be a great help.

Makeup exam in an hour

tedeth

Smash Master
Well, I'm still waiting on D0N. He's somewhat late.

I'll let you know if/when he gets here. Feel free to come over at about /910. We'll prolly head up to Katoomba at about 11/12.

Dedu

Smash Lord
he complained that his chess piece's (which were all queens) were the weakest and the enemy's pawns were broken and unfair.
I suck at Chess big time, but I can tell from experience any Queen literally ***** the board unless you got a bishop/knight/rook sync combination to get that effin biatch off teh board!

And then you got the two Queen rapefest. *sigh* Chess was never my strong suit. It's like Marth's Fsmash and Sheik's Fair at the same time when you least expect it... You think you're gunna win but the opponent pulls out some shit outta their ass because you completely forgot about the little sook at that corner that completely undoes your whole effort when setting up an almost im-penetratable offense.

And Queen vs Queen... it just gets Queerer. Forget that. Two Queens? I'd rather kick the board instead of getting *****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, so I was looking on a map right, faulcon bridge is right between two areas, ones called the blue labyrinth and the other is called the devils wilderness

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Abnormal Sleeping Scott. says:
*and shaved my beard about 10 minutes ago
*yes
*i dont even have stubble

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Abnormal Sleeping Scott. says (1:42 PM):
*im like
*still baby faced apparently
*been so long
*since i've seen it
*imo, i dont EVEN look 16 no more

unreon

Smash Ace
D0N it was nice to bump into you randomly in Market City today :)

I hoped you liked Australia man, you're an awesome fawesome dude :D I hope you come back to our humble little place soon! :DDDDD

Have a safe trip home <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
so is don leaving today or already left or something?

did he end up getting the hat?

if so are there pics?

and i never got to say goodbye to don ;-;

bye don we will miss you

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
can we just attach australia to the coast of california already

we can do that right

<3

Top Bottom