• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
a) I Live in Faulconbridge, in the Blue Mountains.

a) My e-mail address is shmedhouse_productions@hotmail.com

b) I have fencing on Saturdays which is more important than a meet. Fridays are fine and MAYBE some Sundays.

c) Yeah Mango vs Armada was soooooooooo good. I was in the crowd watching it. The excitment in the room was so electrifying.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Ooh fencing. I want to meet you guys. T_T
And can i just ask who usually hosts tourneys in the western sydney area?
Also i would like to help in organising one.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea my avatar is gutsman.

tedeth if I show up friday, will I be able to stay until Saturday morning? Im gonna be using public transportation to get there and id rather not use it late at night. I know you have fencing to go to, and I have no intention of keeping you from going, but I just want a safe trip home.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah Don that should be fine. It's a fair trip though it will take several hours I'd say. I leave here at like 8:30 on Saturday mornings so yeah, early start. :p

I'll try and get the hall booked for the 30th of August through the week then.

swordsaint

Smash Master
About 3, 3 and a half hours to get to your place ted.

Quite a bit longer back due to a 1 hour wait at Faulconbridge for a Lithgow train, and a 4 hour wait at Lithgow on the way back. (According to the cityrail timetables, which includes bus routes from Lithgow to Bathurst.)

So yeah. The trip is essentially doubled D0N, unless there is some other method of transport you can get on the way back at Lithgow, or thereabouts.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill be alright with the long trip, ill just bring my laptop so I have something to do.

Ill pass rocko's initiation too, no worries.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
try a 15 hour plane trip to America for a long trip, just bring 1 ted and 1 toby and you'll be fine

Zero

Smash Hero
I probably won't be making that either, regardless of the date. My dad's getting pretty ****ty at the amount of time I've spent on video games the past few weeks and has voiced that I won't be smashing with anyone until November. Of course, that's not going to happen but yeah.. At this rate, it looks like I won't be going Ted :(

On a happier note, I just beat Nathaniel in 3 money matches in a row, sets of 5. MK and IC. Beat his MK on Rainbow Cruise twice, and PERFECTED his MK TWICE on Lylat Cruise. get *****. $8 US for meeee

replays soon

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I probably won't be making that either, regardless of the date. My dad's getting pretty ****ty at the amount of time I've spent on video games the past few weeks and has voiced that I won't be smashing with anyone until November. Of course, that's not going to happen but yeah.. At this rate, it looks like I won't be going Ted :(

On a happier note, I just beat Nathaniel in 3 money matches in a row, sets of 5. MK and IC. Beat his MK on Rainbow Cruise twice, and PERFECTED his MK TWICE on Lylat Cruise. get *****. $8 US for meeee

replays soon
tell your dad to suck a fat one

Zero

Smash Hero
I had a feeling that told me that that wasn't the best method to get me to any tournaments, in Melbourne or in Maitland.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Nathaniel is me.

And by beating me, he means stocks rather than games. I actually won the game on Lylat Cruise luls. Troll harder plox. :3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I can back Zero's story that he 0-death'd EA on Lylat twice and that EA won that round. I love Zerocides :)

In other news, Zero needs to stop going even with me ;-;

D0N

Smash Ace
dw maybe Don will come to my next tourney
I should be there, as long as school doesnt get in the way and I have a place to stay if it runs late (So I can get a safe trip back like I explained before. Brawl tourneys last sooooo long... ussually)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
more like suck the ****, **** meta*** (I'm still sore from the buttrape in america)
cant wait for the next tourney woo

Top Bottom