• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of my next tourney, I'm thinking late August. Either the 23rd or the 30th.
make it on the 30th......i finish exams on like the 21st and the 24th is my bday (18 yeah!!).....30th would be an epic tourny

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks! Whenever I play you guys ill do my best to give a good fight. Any DK players here? F_T_S seems like one

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hey don! FTS is indeed a DK player. Obviously you are too yes? How good do you think you are? :) Would be great to get some good American skills circulating even more.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****!?

*clears his everything for the 24th of August*
hell yeah...but probs not something on the 24 since its a monday and i still have school D:...but def organise a crew awesome time..its been ages since we have had most of the crew together

and yeah i play DK...but i have been neglecting smash alot lately...exams are pain

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks. No, I dont have msn :ohwell:

Tedeth I wouldnt mind stoping by sometime as long as you have time to spare and I can find a way there. I dont know the train or bus routes yet but ill find them out by next weekend.

Hope your exams turn out alright F_T_S. Good to see there is a DK player here, there preety rare in the states

swordsaint

Smash Master
If don gets a good time to go to teds, I'll come. With or without permission. I don't care.

Got anything similar don? Man, not having any sort of IM sucks.

D0N

Smash Ace
If don gets a good time to go to teds, I'll come. With or without permission. I don't care.

Got anything similar don? Man, not having any sort of IM sucks.
Try not having a phone :(. I have aim on my laptop(ttrapp146), but I dont have the internet set up in my room yet so I use the school library computers for now.

Thanks man, dont worry...DK is even rarer out here..we need more rep
That we do. You'll be the 4th DK out of the many players ive met in person.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Just asking.. Will there be another tourney in western sydney? I want to play in a tourney although i reckon im not good enough for one. can i get your email again?

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
D0N has a gutsman avatar (i think), makes him cool imo. There should be a Gutsman texture for Donkey Kong, totally. Tedeth how many people can fit in your house?

Top Bottom