• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
www.playasia.com

Search for gamecube controller, they're white, that's all that's available.

You'll have to import one from Japan/US, you'll need a credit card. They're about $40 each.
have you even looked at the site Shaya?
They don't just accept credit card.

Can anyone tell me where to get a brand new GC controller thats officially made by nintendo?
I definately recommend getting a brand new control, from my experience it is extremely rare to find a smooth working second hand controller and the third party one suck.
For other payments playasia accept go to this link.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helppayment-49-en.html​

also how can an underground SECRET drink that nobody but the exclusive people know about be the number 1 selling energy drink in a huge country that spams energy drinks and has advertising that works.
Its called 'word of mouth'. But it only works when the product is good. Instead of wasting heaps of money on advertising they pay the people who like me have the distribution rights.
Has anyone here heard of nutiway or nutrilite vitamin mineral suppliments?
And if not which ones do you know of?

I LAG

Smash Lord
gord my worst controller is the one i got brand new with my gamecube i found my 2 fox controllers at cash converters.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I thought cash converters is a scam. The only one that i can be bothered to go to is parra but its a bit of a walk from the station. Oh and how does western union payment work?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats ****ing H4X at least i got him once out of the 3times i tried it
I was your team partner and I remember, it worked on other people but you killed yourself 4 times without it working once and we all laughed at it.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Just for clarification, there won't be a meet at mine tomorrow, the idea fell through. See y'all at Ted's on friday.

I thought cash converters is a scam.
No, it's just a general goods trader, they have stores everywhere if you care to look on their website. I can't answer your question about Western Union, sorry.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Nah its ok.
Can there be a meet on the weekends?
I want to meet you guys in real life...
What he said
MEETS ON WEEKENDS

edit: gords idk when i got my gamecube. i think i have had it for at least 6yrs and i know i didn't get it until after it had already been out for at least a yr

I LAG

Smash Lord
i wish my parents would let me host a meet :(
anyone that lives within 30min of blacktown should host a meet on a weekend if possible

Gords

Smash Champion
edit: gords idk when i got my gamecube. i think i have had it for at least 6yrs and i know i didn't get it until after it had already been out for at least a yr
then i rest my case, it served its time well, my original gamecube control was my best controll for about 7 yrs and the first time i cleaned it ouot was after 5yrs of service. i got a second hand one that lasted about 6months before it was unusable and my friend went through 2 second hand controllers during that same yr. his third second hand controller was the most decent controller lasting about 18 months. other than that one of DJs controls is the only other second hand controller i have seen perform well over an extended period of time.
Brand new controls when looked after last for yrs.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
I live like 15 minutes away from you I_lag but i got the same problem as you.
Anyway my house is not suitable for a meet as my tv is like 12inches.
I cant be bothered moving my wii to the bigger tv.

Zero

Smash Hero
Maybe you two should gather every day after school :p

I would if I had a smash friend who lived close. I wish someone good lived near me, my casual friends suck so much.

Gords

Smash Champion
Maybe you two should gather every day after school :p

I would if I had a smash friend who lived close. I wish someone good lived near me, my casual friends suck so much.
That's what I did during high school. Went to a mates place every afternoon and played melée. Although we didn't know about the competitive scene back then so we played casual style with items and funky stages but we were both got pretty good at it considering we didn't know much about the competitive play style.

Zero

Smash Hero
That's what I do after most days, except the two friends that generally come over are both scrubs. I try teaching them stuff but it's in vain. If you can't smash, then 1 hour a day playing friendlies won't help you. :(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I could get to your place the nights that that my mother has TAFE if you want games. Just let me know.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Can I have a show of hands of who's up for a meet on either Wednesday 5th or Saturday 8th? I'd like to gauge attendance before I start making plans.

Also I'm going to hold a large-ish meet around the time MBAA is released (after Aug 20), most likely an STD and trying for a 2-nighter. I'll get into the details for that later though, so this is just a heads-up.

Wednesday 5th
scoot
Gords

Saturday 8th
Summoner (staying night)
iLag
scoot
gopobox
Mr. Fakeman
Gords (staying night)
tedeth (staying night)

Saturday seems super likely at this point lols.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'm free both days.

Wednesday being an off day for TAFE and that being my SECOND Saturday meaning I'm free then.

**** having to go to TAFE every second Saturday.

D0N

Smash Ace
^Coming friday^

Tedeth can you pm your address? I tried opening the hotmail link you posted earlier but the school computers wont let me.

tedeth

Smash Master
ALSO who can bring a Wii? Don can you bring a wii because I don't have one and if you're staying here it could become a very boring night. :p

(Unless you like melee)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
gopobox - of course you can, anyone can come. :3 [Edit: I just checked the CityRail website, it says there won't be any trackwork.]

ted - I'm coming and I'll bring my Wii. Can you check what wires you do have so I know what to bring?

Time to update my post with a potential attendance list...

Gords

Smash Champion
EA i should be good for the 5th august.

and is the 8th a STD thing or just a day thing?
Cause i have work that Saturday, but if it is a STD thing then i will probs show up sat night.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
8th is a day thing, but it should be fine for a couple of people to stay the night if need be. Summoner's already going to stay that night if he comes. I'll add you to both days? I'd really like to see you there so I'll push for you staying the night if necessary. :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ted, I'll add you down but realise Gords and Summoner get priority since they were first. 3 is somewhat pushing it but I'll do my best to get you in.

Top Bottom