• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
**** I missed these.

EA can you give me your address?
EA put me up for Aug 8th Saturday and give me your details bro.
I'll be posting the details sometime this weekend. If you're really curious you can go through my posts and find the details for my previous meets. :p

i'll stay too coz i has to travel very far to get there
Sorry, no can do, 3 is already pushing it. Plus you live in like Blacktown, that is only 2 suburbs away, not far at all. I'm only housing people that really need it.

Now I'm getting kinda scared haha. I'm going to need anyone who has equipment to bring it, especially TVs, even if they're small. Ted, I know you have a small TV you can easily take on the train, I'm calling you out for this one. :p

Saturday is basically a given at this point, I just need to confirm it.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
CBF looking for previous posts.
Looks like everyone is staying over night. Feel left out.
Sorry.
Since im a small kid who will be an easy target to get mugged and is travelling via public transport, the most i could bring is a controller and brawl and melee.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
But my controller is broken T_T.
If anyone is nice enough, can they bring a spare controller for me because i cant DACUS or pretty much any move which requires a dash unless if i push the control stick to the right hard.
Thanks ...

Anyways im off.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I have two spare controllers if people really need them. It is of course preferable to bring your own, though. If it's just games you can bring, don't worry about it, I have like 3 copies of Melee lol. Consoles and TVs are the main thing, bring games if you can bring a Wii. :)

And don't feel bad, only 2-3/7 are staying the night atm, and I will NOT be adding any more to that list, so don't feel too left out. It's just for those who can't come otherwise, not like it's a secret club or anything. :p

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweet you got spare controllers.
I'll bring my dodgey controller none the less.
If it isnt too much of a hassle for you i might stay depending? Sorry to sound rude and all.

**** why am i still on?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I can add you to the list but I guarantee I won't be allowed to house any more than 3 on a Saturday night.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Oh sweet you got spare controllers.
I'll bring my dodgey controller none the less.
If it isnt too much of a hassle for you i might stay depending? Sorry to sound rude and all.

**** why am i still on?
Gopo, what's your station? If you're a bit cautious about leaving on your own and stuff (since I won't be staying the night) I can take you to your station when we leave. It's not really dangerous much. I travelled for about 5 hours from New Castle between 5pm and 10pm and didn't get so much as a bad look.

Sound good? :)

By next week I'll also have a spare control, so I'll bring that along. (You can keep it if you want, I'm getting a new one and have another spare anyway).

@EA, I can bring my Wii+games, but would that be necessary due to the fact I can't bring a T.V? Since I also won't be staying the night it also seems pointless.

I'm confirmed for both Tedeth's this friday, and both Wednesday and Saturday at EA's next week too.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Please bring what you can, if I have it my way then Ted will bring his TV and as we know he doesn't have a working Wii to bring for it... Also I'll need a Wii for my 3rd TV unless people wanna play Smash 64. XD

But yes, everyone please bring anything you can, regardless of whether you think it'll be needed or not. Better to be safe than sorry. :3

Please be mindful that only one meet will be happening, not two. Whatever day has the most confirmed attendance by the end of the week will be the one happening (Saturday atm).

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
CBF looking for previous posts.
Looks like everyone is staying over night. Feel left out.
Sorry.
Since im a small kid who will be an easy target to get mugged and is travelling via public transport, the most i could bring is a controller and brawl and melee.
you play melee? you're new? i like you a bit sort of:dizzy:

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok so who's coming 2moro? So far I know about Scoot, EA, Don, Toby, maybe Defiled.

Also who's bring TVs/wiis? We could use 1 more TV but we'll need 2 wii + 1 wii for every extra TV that is brought.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry EA I won't stay there 'till night, I have a party to go to and why not Smash 64? it's really fun. . . Good thing there's acutally a spare TV for it. :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'll probably be bringing my laptop as well for TAFE work over the day. During the time I'm not doing that and playing Smash, you guys might like the idea Melty Blood is on it....

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Fake - Oh, I agree, Smash 64 is definitely the shiz, I'm just saying people might prefer to play a newer Smash game, especially with some of Team America there. :p

At present there'll be ~9 people there so I at least need one more full setup (TV/Wii/Games), plus one extra Wii if people don't want a TV to be dedicated to N64.

Ted - I already said it earlier, but as a confirmation, I'll be bringing my Wii.

Scoot - lols Ted already has Melty on his computer. :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
:O

I would consider that quite astounding. Good effort for considering that possibility, scoot!

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I should say this now, but hell with it:

@EA & Ted -

I prefer my nick to be just 'Fakeman', when I joined the scene I can't remember entirely why I added "Mr." to it. But part of the reason was to make me sound like a pedofile. Anyway, just disregard the Mr. part because:

Fake,
Fakey,
or
Fakeman - is just so much easier to type!

the 'a' on man is silent so it's pronounced = fakemN just like kidman

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh snap. This **** is gonna be packed.

Edit: What time do you want us there, Ted?

Top Bottom