• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Welcome kiye :D Where do you hail from?

Also, about time avatars can be 100 x 100.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
lol rainbow cruise.
I think one of the greatest moment of any tournament was tc and meteor vs maurer(?) and shaya, pt and ness vs 2mks, on rainbow ride, and shaya and maurer were being such cocky pricks, and they got completely *****. tc and meteor had 2 or 3 stocks each or something. it was great. i think it was at act 1. MK clearly does have the advantage though

tkls

Smash Apprentice
yeah, im pretty sure you did sd twice each at least.
And id call that getting ***** pretty hard, not by the opponents, and you cant even blame it on the stage. You both just kept doing stupid moves and just falling. it was hilarious

planetstereo

Smash Ace
yeah, im pretty sure you did sd twice each at least.
And id call that getting ***** pretty hard, not by the opponents, and you cant even blame it on the stage. You both just kept doing stupid moves and just falling. it was hilarious
Says the man that team killed me twice as much as any opponents at the last meet :ohwell:

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
u will realise that any teammate would want to kill you...plus...Dk rips through anyone, friend or foe...(except D3)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Careful FTS, you don't want to be randomly tippered upsmashed at a crucial moment in the match. Even using Dedede, he'll do it, somehow.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
dont forget i have epic DIness (Klap trap at 90% with shiek) ...and yes teaming with Shaya sounds awesome

MTR if we teamed id somehow pull off a cargo release dsmash on ur ness....thats how natural it is

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
wouldn't team with meteor master either.

He may decide to grab you and back throw you at kill percents at a crucial moment of the match.
Even while being lost, he'll do it, somehow.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Bleh I hope Shaya doesnt end up saying

KEIKAKU DOORI

when meteor faints at the next tourney due to epic suicideness.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would team with meteor any day of the week, even Wednesday, all of Elysium would make great team mates for anyone imo.

so did we decide when ted's next tourney is?

Zero

Smash Hero
Top notch for me, 90% chance Tom and I will be going. It's close to our major exams so parent's may be a bit iffy, but yeah, it sounds good. (y)

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
Being capped sucks so HARD

only thing ive managed to do on the internets is Smashboards and a random Smash Brothers Character affinity quiz.....which coincidentally i got Donkey Kong...I'm just that good

And my second was Solomar

Gords

Smash Champion
the only problem i have with the 14th june is that it is too far away.

So is anything being planed for the Queens bday weekend?

Top Bottom