• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

tedeth

Smash Master
I think we can see that Shaya's johns are 500x -somethign- me on wifi, making shaya's johns
(500x -something-)^2 than Ant's shdl johns :p

Sorry, doing stastics assignment lol.

mafain

Smash Rookie
During the first few pages, it was discussed that the venue may change depending on the general location of people, has it changed yet or is it still emu plains.

Also may bring 1or 2 mates.

tedeth

Smash Master
Still emu plains. Everywhere else I've looked at is waaaaayyy too expensive around blacktown area and stuff. Yeah bring as many people as possible lol.

Also, a good idea to give me a better idea of what peopel will be playing on the day is to let me know now. I'll put it on the OP and then it'll be easier for me to make a rough schedule. Just let me know if you'll be playing brawl, melee or both.

mafain

Smash Rookie
This thread generated more replies than Autumn LAN 2K9, should be better, unless ofc this thread was just offtopic discussion LOL.

Brawl only btw, melee was never my cup of tea, T_T. But spectating never hurt anyone.

Zero

Smash Hero
You should come pick me up on the way there :chuckle::chuckle:
Are you on the direct path of Emu Plains Community Centre from Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia?

Also Ted please not the same system. At least finish Brawl doubles before starting Melee doubles >.<

tedeth

Smash Master
I don't wanna drop melee.

If there's no crews things will run alot easier than before. We can actually finish doubles seperately.

I COULD do swiss instead of pools if ppl wanted it badly enough.

tedeth

Smash Master
Well the reason I started running melee in the first place was because there didn't seem to be any melee going at all in NSW.

As long as there's demand for me running melee at my tourneys I will continue to do so. If the only people that show up are people who just want to play brawl then I don't mind dropping it but I think I'd better run it at this one just to let unreon play at a Western Sydney tourney for once. :p

tedeth

Smash Master
@ Pop Pop: Good to see more new people coming along.

@ Turt: Don't insult the new ppl. They make up the numberz which makes the good prizes which we all want to see.

@ Stereo: Umm... aren't you a brawl player as well?

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
@ Turt: Don't insult the new ppl. They make up the numberz which makes the good prizes which we all want to see.
@ tedeth: way2exploit new comers :D

but its good to have new people ^^ and he even offered to bring equiptment o gawd hes cooler than me <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
YAY!

I'M UNBANNED AGAIN!!!

AK you should rep wifi players at teds tourney :)

will FTS be coming to this?

10 sig spaces

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Pop Pop sounds like a cool guys, I would like to team with him in doubles. <3

Too bad I'm teaming with Gords, though. D:

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
@ Shaya + ted : o god now that i think of it i havent =( ahh.. and my marths so bad now =\ ahh.. i might go but im going as snake/marth if i do (weighted on snake tho, i wana see how it goes hmm... dunno actaully).

@ Ilag : nah u monopolise in wifi representative, as for FTS, hes MIA in brawl.

tedeth

Smash Master
So.... where's the flood of people saying they'll actually be attending this?

Also, I think for brawl's ruleset this time I'll use the standard american ruleset. Just to be different :)

Yoshis neutral yay!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So.... where's the flood of people saying they'll actually be attending this?
I think you can assume the people who've been regularly going to tournaments will show up.

Like me.

Top Bottom