• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
LOOK AT THIS BULL****

55% Diddy Kong54% Kirby53% Falco52% Meta Knight52%(ONLY) Mario51%<(LOW TIER WTF!)>Yoshi51% Toon Link51% Luigi51% Samus50% Lucas50% Ness50% Wario49% Fox49% Sonic48% Marth48% Pikachu47% Zero Suit Samus47% Olimar46% Jigglypuff45% Mr. Game & Watch45% Lucario45% Ice Climbers44% Pit44% Ike44% Sheik43% Peach42% Zelda42% Donkey Kong.40% R.O.B.40% King Dedede39% Wolf37% Ganondorf33% Captain Falcon32% Bowser32% Pokemon Trainer32% Link32% Solimar25% Snake18% You are a scrub.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
what the hell....did it again and just chose randomish crap...and still got DK by over 8%

looks like somethings telling me to play DK...oh wait...

I LAG

Smash Lord
what the hell....did it again and just chose randomish crap...and still got DK but over 8%

looks like somethings telling me to play DK...oh wait...
i did it again truthful being the tier ***** that i am i got pretty much in order the tier list
mk 60% falco 52% G&W, wario,marth but for some reason i got like 40% you are a scrub and snake and d3 were only like 30%

EDIT: this is on msn.
Thomas says:
*play brawl

but to be fair he did say "i dont want to" and then did a new message "play brawl"

tedeth

Smash Master
He'll be pulling out 'till the age of 40, at which stage he will turn to homosexuality in an attemp to get some physical contact with anyone.

Prediction made.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
He'll be pulling out 'till the age of 40, at which stage he will turn to homosexuality in an attemp to get some physical contact with anyone.

Prediction made.
by "pulling out" im pretty sure luke meant "of vag"

edit: also is it the 14th of this month? or next? i cbfed reading

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what a way to turn it to ILAGs favour
mmm not really, I implied he was too young to know about that, so combined which turt's comment it would imply that he is a virgin.

but I'm sure he goes quicker than a metaknight dsmash.
nah Ilag your alright

Dedu

Smash Lord
Hey Guys...
If you're not reading the Sydney Board, there is a meet in the city.
STAR TREK Meet, that is.

You wanna see it all over again?
Spock, Kirk, and Klingon?

Okay, this is what you do.

1. Go to George St Cinemas Tomorrow
2. Be there at 1pm.
3. Bring your attitude to Sci Fi and no controllers, please!

You know you wanna see the Borg all over again...

Sorry to hijack this thread Ted, but I had to put this in... Forgive me? <3

funkyseefunkydo

Smash Rookie
Hi, i'm new to smash and am from the western suburbs too. When's the next melee tournament? I have some friends who are also interested in the competitive scene and climbing the ladder rankings. We're all pretty good at wavedashing.

Zero

Smash Hero
June 14th. Melee is kinda underplayed though. Most of our players are Brawlers, with a slow transition into Melee again.

Jaz

Smash Ace
Hello Western Sydney!

didn't want to seem rude and ignore my neighbours ^_^
we're planning a melee tournament for the end of the month or later (not the 14th obviously) details are in the Sydney thread.

Anyone who wants to play melee is formally invited XD

just tell me when you're free and what you're availability is like and I'll note it down

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
pretty sure the act crew is coming down to this, I'll let you know closer to the date, but put me throwback and jambo as maybe's so far and I reckon 3 tv's and 3 wii's from us or something like that.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I still remember when ted started this that he didnt really expect much from it and now it has like the biggest NSW tournout out of any brawl tourney.
anyways ted you should update the OP with the results form the second tourney and why is ant a douche?

mafain

Smash Rookie
June 14th? Awesome, 4 days after End of Semester exams finish for me, b'lol.

Anyone feel like givin a rough estimation of the attendance?

EDIT: I may be able to bring a wii and SSBB, if that helps.

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah the wii would help for sure.

The last two tourneys had 29 and 33 people respectively so hopefully we can beat that turnout this time.

Ant is a douche? Oh I get it. What a coincidence. :)

EDIT: To answer Luke's quesiton though. Apparently he was raging at my Falco shdl *cough cough splutter*, which as anyone who's played me will know, I am super cheap with *cough cough*, as I play falco so much. *cough splutter cough*.

Top Bottom