• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

I LAG

Smash Lord
I won't be around on that weekend, scar.
YES YOU WILL!

:( nsw smash fails.
we never have any tourneys and only like 20people show up to every tourney.
1 tourney a month is ok but there are never any meets any more. there should be like at least 1meet and 1tourney a month.

EDIT: luke if u could bring like 5 act people then maybe this tourney could happen

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
so just wondering who would go to teds tourney if it was on mothers day?

1. tedeth
2. me
3. EA
4. meteor
5. shaya
6. amaterasu
7. scott

gords?
dedu?
tim?
bjay?
iso?
mike?
SSben?
IGIF?
SummonerAU?
zero?
luke?
jambo?
lampi?
arthur?
Mercury Adept?
Incroptict?
Binge?
Cobra?
DSSP?
anyone else?
Is it melee as well cause if it is

IM COMING
LIKE A BOSS
TO OWN IT UP
LIKE A BOSS
**** ON MY CUBE
LIKE A BOSS
SUCK A FURRY'S ****
LIKE A BOSS
CUT MY BALS OFF
LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
You should do, I might request it after my next tournament, or before if the blue becomes too alluring and seductive.

So Ted, your next tourney will be on the 7th of June, right?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
7th of june works for me, in the meantime you should all come to canberra.
no, I will not stop harrasing you all into coming to my tourney :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
he can already have a blue name, all he has to do is go to his options and send a pm with links to this thread to the appropriate mod and voila. blue name.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
wait noones ask my question when and where is, wait i didnt ask that, ok lemme start again

when?
where ?
what ?
game?
Melee?

I LAG

Smash Lord
Next melee tourney will prolly be my next one IGIF. Looking at June atm, date still unconfirmed.

OR!!!

10th May if 15people go
so far 8people are willing.
so igif if u could get some melee people like SSBen and 5others then this tourney could happen.

I LAG

Smash Lord
<.< i thought u only have to give like 1 weeks notice. Don't you have Saturday or don't the place u have to ring work on Saturday?

I LAG

Smash Lord
Does wolf have a bad stage?
i think brinstar and japes are his worst.

also i hate pools in tourneys its ****ing stupid i always have to leave before the double elimination starts so i never get to play on mks awesome cp stages like Rainbow cruise and weegees mansion and delfino.
imo there should be a mini single elimination bracket after the 4th round of double elim for all the people that got knocked out. that should have 1st prize of their money back or something.

Zero

Smash Hero
Rainbow Cruise is my second favourite stage. Castle Siege is sadly my favourite, it's not even a good stage for me. Scar I'l play you on Rainbow Cruise lol. $10 money match.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Rainbow Cruise is my second favourite stage. Castle Siege is sadly my favourite, it's not even a good stage for me. Scar I'l play you on Rainbow Cruise lol. $10 money match.

are you serious?

you do know zss has tether recovery which doesn't work on RC.

will you use zss?

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Rainbow cruise isn't actually that bad for tether characters, despit the stigma attached to it. As an olimar main, I can tell you olimar actually rocks pretty hard on 2/3 of this stage. On the boat section he can be near unapproachable, no problem with recovery there. Going up the left + pendulum is admittedly bad for him, but that section doesn't last long. And then it's followed by a low ceiling+walkoff edges. Olimar FTW.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Rainbow cruise isn't actually that bad for tether characters, despit the stigma attached to it. As an olimar main, I can tell you olimar actually rocks pretty hard on 2/3 of this stage. On the boat section he can be near unapproachable, no problem with recovery there. Going up the left + pendulum is admittedly bad for him, but that section doesn't last long. And then it's followed by a low ceiling+walkoff edges. Olimar FTW.
yeh character like oli, link, zss **** at the start on the boat and seem to have extremely good stage control. but when the screen starts moving thats where mk takes advantage.

(cao just dont infract me for sig violations when i have quoted something)

Zero

Smash Hero
Not gonna discuss stage advantages here, we'll wait for the match :D

$10, 1 round, Rainbow Cruise, your MK vs. my ZSS. Yay

Top Bottom