• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys, i have a grey towel and a black hair brush left at my palce from the zelda marathon.

who do they belong to?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
pretty sure there's only one person that brush could belong to. ;) #logic

ps. combs really really suck

Gords

Smash Champion
well im more interested in the towel owner, since if it is not claimed im going to keep it. It's a good towel, so why wouldnt I.

the brush, i throw it out tomorrow then.;)
with the other unclaimed lost property i have.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
90% sure the grey towel is mine, it has some stripes going down it, yeah?

can't be sure right now since I may have tossed it in the wash, but yeah.

Gords

Smash Champion
yeah sounds like yours then tom,

also i found a pair of white tdk earphones. those anyone's?

Gords

Smash Champion
unfortunately Nova can only send me 10 controls at $35 each, sorry to those that asked for them but you will have to contact nova himself and discuss it with him or look online yourselves.
you can find some on ebay and amazon for about $75. very unlikely you will see them on play-asia again

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I'm not sure if any of you have heard yet, but I'm planning on moving down to Sydney to live with Ted and Luke in the very near future. (Ted is actually inspecting a place either tomorrow or Friday I believe)

I spoke with Luke a little earlier today and we agreed that the whole process would go a lot smoother if I was already living in Sydney, especially if we do end up having to find a place through an agency as they want to know all your details to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if I was asked if I took a **** this morning.

So I've decided to approach you guys and see if anyone would be willing to house me temporarily while all this is getting sorted. I'm willing to pay board and in general I'm a clean and tidy person so I won't be a huge burden to anyone that might offer. :)

I should also add that my lease isn't due for renewal until the 10th next month so either way I'll still be in QLD until at least then.

Gords

Smash Champion
sounds awesome cal,
unfortunately though i cant house you at my apartment due to the restrictions of the village, even though i would have loved too. but your more than welcome to drop by on the nights i have off.
Also how much will you be bringing down before you actually move in with ted and luke?
are you driving down?
have you got any jobs lined up for sydnay as well cal?
how long are we looking at for housing before you move in with ted and luke?
just asking this because I could ask mum if you could stay at my place in campbelltown (the family home), i would of course stay there during the time you require the housing as well.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
At this stage I don't know if I'll be driving at this stage but I don't see much of a choice. Also I'm not sure how much stuff I'll have with me, but I'll be trying to sell anything massive like my TV and Bed.
At the moment I'm scouting for jobs but I'll be on centrelink as well from the 19th so I have enough to survive. I may partake in more study later in the year. See what happens.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok well i ask mum and see what i can do, but keep in mind it is a long shot and you may only get a couple of weeks or so. If you end up bringing to much stuff to keep with you before you move in you may be able to keep it at my apartment, i dont really use the living room apart from smash meets.
on a side note, how big is your TV?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I have a 50 inch panasonic viera neo plasma. It's cool Gords, it's not urgent enough for plans like that to be made just yet. I have to talk to Ted and Luke some more in the next few days about where we're all at and whether the place Ted is inspecting is any good.

Gords

Smash Champion
ok let me know when and if i should check with mum.

also i might be interested in the TV, how much you asking?
(does the TV lag, [not related to why im interested in the TV])

Gords

Smash Champion
OK guys just posting to let everyone know that I am hosting another long meet.
This will be held from
sunday feb 3rd - tuesday feb 5th.

Keep in mind that the place i am in now is a considerable amount smasller than last aprtment I was in but there should be enough room for people to crash on the floors.
Also not this will very likely be the last meet I have for a while due to uni starting agian at the start of march and me not getting weekends off for a few months.
Also you dont have to be so strict with towels since i have gotten some more but remember to bring pillows and something to sleep with.
Let me know if your coming and looking forward to seeing everyone.

someone convince patv and ikill to attend this one, lol.

Gords

Smash Champion
combo turtle is a melee player lux, just letting you know. for brawl you can come to my meet on the 2nd.

your welcome to come as well turtle. it is at UNSW

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Would be nice if there were more Melee players around.

:phone:

cheese619

Smash Ace
Melee is the best game ever.

EDIT: I might be able to make it down to Gords' meet for the Monday and Tuesday. I've got a concert to see in Canberra on Sunday night but I can probably turn up Monday afternoon if I'm not super hungover. I'm keen to play some melee and p:m :D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
You should have played in 08/09/10, we had strong melee player base back then.
Whoops! I was still in NY then, and I didn't even touch Melee yet that time.

Oh and I'm in mourning over Armada's retirement. :'(

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Trying to catch up to Luco's post count
That might be hard but keep tryin'! :p

@RJV: Aww, well it had to happen sometime I guess, and remember he's not retiring fully, he's still running his own small tournaments, he's just not doing anything huge anymore. ^_^

tedeth

Smash Master
Just putting this out there, that meet will be hell...

A bunch of sweaty dudes, all in the same room, in the middle of Australian summer.

KILLLLLLLL MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gords

Smash Champion
he gets back on the 2nd feb escro.

and ted how is that any different to any of the HTCs lol
at least my floor is more confortable.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
he has a fan and windows if that counts :p

also i probably wont be going to that meet lol, for several reasons.

Top Bottom