• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
Train to central then 393/395 bus to UNSW. Call me when you get off the bus.
Ricky has been here before and attended the first boosts. It's the same place.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Luco can you please keep that s*** off of Smashboards? Take it to twitter or facebook, where someone might give a f***.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps a friendlier "Luco, honestly people don't really care, so you should take it to Twitter or Facebook where that stuff belongs" would have been more appropriate.

How's the meet going?

cheese619

Smash Ace
Seriously?

Can you back off from luco? For ****s sake, hes doing nothing wrong >_>.
Okay I acquiesce.

I just ate a sandwich.
I might go to the mall tomorrow.
Maybe I will probably consider going to bed eventually, although maybe I definitely probably won't.
Would you all like to hear about my day? Today I got up and had brunch with myself :O :) :D then I went outside to pet my dog :D =] :3 then I pondered how much of a threat Australia would be if war were to break out. :D ;/ Then I went to the park. What a great day! :p
Oh by the way guys I forgot to mention what I ate for brunch.
I had
beans
with
lettuce
and
beans
on a bed
of
rice
and sour
and sweet
pork
which I ate from a bowl that my great-great-great-great grandwaifu made with her left foot. :O

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh. Thought you guys would find that at least a tiny bit interesting. Guess not.

I have no idea how to communicate with you guys without getting "no-one gives a darn ****" in response.

Sorry if it seems like i'm a little salty about this... but I thought our community was a little better. :(

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Sorry I couldn't make the meet Gords. Hope you had a happy b'day, and I'll see you next week for 4/48 =)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Cheese, you are right, Luco's day doesn't belong on Smashboards, but you can tell him that without being rude, to a kid no less. All you achieved was some ****s and giggles for yourself and whoever else doesn't give a damn how you treat people.

Gords, I checked my bags when I got home and I do not have anything of yours. Probably look at Ricky/Leish given that they brought some of their own, it's possible through some miscommunication they both thought they packed their own or something and ended up double packing.

Thanks for a good weekend everyone, Skyfall was great, Pizza Hut was great, the hunt for White Castle was great and Escro is a champion fence jumper.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I dunno, I don't mind not posting that in future but I thought it would be fine seeing as everybody does it here. :confused:

Again, I just don't understand why I get flamed here for every little thing I say. I feel bad for saying the one 'I'd love a tournament' all the time, so I try to say something else and it turns in to what just happened. :/

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Again, I just don't understand why I get flamed here for every little thing I say. I feel bad for saying the one 'I'd love a tournament' all the time, so I try to say something else and it turns in to what just happened. :/
Its because NSW is no fun and all of them but Scoot, Lux, Ted and yourself are stinky and cockroaches, post in the QLD (Where all the cool kids are) thread or http://wii.mmgn.com/Forums/Super-Smash-Bros/ssbb-friendcode-y-discusi-n-tema-46/Page-89#last

So much better then this thread.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
You did come off as a little harsh, Cheese. Be indifferent if you must, but be a little nicer about it.

Gords

Smash Champion
I dunno, I don't mind not posting that in future but I thought it would be fine seeing as everybody does it here. :confused:
can you link me to a post where one of us details any of our daily activities in which someone else here was not involved in?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Luco you're maybe a little misguided, but at the very least a tad naive. There's some big bad angry people on the internet that rage at anything stupid, and to them being naive is akin to *********** (i.e. extreme stupidity), how ironic that they're too naive to be considerate.

You've entered the scene at an awkward time where a lot of friendships have already been made and our drive for a tournament scene has withered (although our "scene"/community is imo pretty strong), turning the boards into "those friends" using smashboards as an alternative facebook or something. When someone new comes along and doesn't have the means (like, you can't even come to regular meets due to age / distance :() to segue into the scene its hard to maintain an identity within a group of people who've already spent hundreds of hours together. It's a shame you can't find someone of your enthusiasm for brawl and of similar age / location that you could travel with or something (so its not a strain to your brother/family), but otherwise all I can suggest is getting to what meets we have or hold onto your seat for a year or two for the next smash game where we'll have a massive influx of new players to unstifle the thick prejudicial fog that covers the boards these days.

Gords

Smash Champion
Nido, your Luco's brother right?

I said "activities in which someone else here was not involved in".

Firstly 2 other regular members of this thread were in the car with me when my lisence was taken.
Secondly, to continue from what scoot said, I posted that with other info that directly relates to plans I was organizing in this thread. And hence involves everyone who just attended said event.

Do you guys even read this thread or just come in every so often to blog?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Who are you?
Dude jumping in to the middle of a situation like this and saying what you said can only be bad for you, better to just stay out lol. (Almost) Everyone else here is just trying to sort this out and reach an understanding, someone that most of the scene doesn't know butting in calling them cockroaches can just make a situation already teetering on the edge more volatile than it needs to be.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Who are you?
someone who's been in the nsw scene, interacted with everyone here and been to more or less every local tournament since brawl's usa release. in other words, not some random guy who thinks he knows our scene (that's you).

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
someone who's been in the nsw scene, interacted with everyone here and been to more or less every local tournament since brawl's usa release. in other words, not some random guy who thinks he knows our scene (that's you).
[COLLAPSE="lol"]
[/COLLAPSE]

FYI, pretty well known in the QLD scene now, thnx <3

Dude jumping in to the middle of a situation like this and saying what you said can only be bad for you, better to just stay out lol. (Almost) Everyone else here is just trying to sort this out and reach an understanding, someone that most of the scene doesn't know butting in calling them cockroaches can just make a situation already teetering on the edge more volatile than it needs to be.
K, I'll stop for you Scott :)

Gords

Smash Champion
Bacon, the Qld scene is not our scene, and things are done very differently here.

If I were you I wouldn't get involved with other people's issues

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
FYI, pretty well known in the QLD scene now, thnx <3
wow really i take it back you are an expert on the local scene in nsw please tell me more about the 4 people you namedropped

if you actually are trying to troll i feel sorry for your intelligence

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
**** guys everyone needs to chill the **** out. Back in my day people weren't massive ****s to everyone for no reason whatsoever.

Actually they were but that is beside the point, people need to stop crying about every ****ing post. If someone posts something you don't like there's no need to attack them, just ignore it.

People need to improve the atmosphere and stop being mean to people.

Pick up yer game

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
[COLLAPSE="some quotes"]
just caught up on this thread, full of lolz
Madbull34

That is all

:phone:
epic sad face
my mum saw my madoka wall scroll and freaked the **** out
D:
HOLY STEAM SALES BATMAN!!!

Seriously though Batman Arkham City collection is 82% off.

Lots of good deals atm with more to come!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going though this crazy "HAVE TO MOVE!!!" phase again...

There are some ridiculous looking units in Westmead atm.
I need to get a gaming laptop, but when I have the money of course. Heh.

:phone:
speaking of luxury, I picked up a third job (starting in a couple weeks) to pay my way to Australia.
This is serious business
so does how i met your mother air like once a year now or something? >.>
[/COLLAPSE]

Some of these aren't the best examples but they're still on the same wavelength. I don't really want to continue this too much further, if this thread was temporarily banned because of it, so i'll put it in collapse tags and be done with it.

Anyway, i'm out for now.

Gords

Smash Champion
Luco's, for every one of those post you quoted I can tell you there relevance to this thread and the member/s of this thread it relates too. (If you want I could do this but you will have to wait till tomorrow since I don't have the time now to go through it).

Just to let you know, most of the people in this thread meet on a regular bases (like at least once a week at least 1 of us have visited another), and nearly daily there are conversations over Skype between some of us. A lot of what you see here are continued conversations and/or someone letting the members of this community know something that is a common interest.
Eg, steam sales is a common interest and steam games are commonly spoken about.
Hence Ted let us know that there is a sale on steam and gave an examples so the rest of us could have a chance to buy some cool games cheap.

Ted on the other hand didn't let us know that he was going to moruya or his reasons for being there because it hasn't anything to do with this thread nor anyone else here. He only mentions it when his location becomes an issue in getting to my bday meet which was organized in this thread and involved a lot of the members here. He only then posted his location since that is when it effects others and we wants to let us know his predicument.

Luco, I hope you can see the difference here.
As a general rule.
If none of us are there, none of us care.

Top Bottom