• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
****ing hate the stuff so much...
You can't get vegetarian food in the states, its all synthetic meat replacements.

:(
Which synthetic meats did you have?

I haven't had too many, mostly just pork, but the similarity to animal meat probably varies. My veggo friend bought some sausages and bacon and he said the bacon was a bit different but the sausages were basically like animal ones.

cheese619

Smash Ace
if your in sydney between the 4th and 6th jan you should stop by my place during the zelda marathon.

if your here for the weekend of the 28/29th dec then you are more than welcome to come to my meet where I know a lot of project M v2.5 will be played
Thanks Gords, hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Zelda Marathon at some point but I definitely won't be in Sydney before the new year. I hope you have a great birthday though =]

Gords

Smash Champion
So someone has moved into the room next door. My bday meet s still on however for those that are likely to come could you please let me know and tell me which nights (28-30thdec) you will be likely to stay.
This is just a precaution for 2 reasons
1. I have to let him know and
2. Since it is likely that I will be asked to move during this time they might show up and I need to let the village know if I have a lot of people over (for liability reasons) anyway.

Can I also get a list of people that will be bringing TVs and when.

Also are people interested in seeing Bond (I assume it is still showing) on Friday night followed or following eat in Pizza Hut?
People can come to mine first to drop things off.

Note to those with cars, there will be no car spot available this time due to my car being parked there from now on.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Lets all laugh at America burning in flames while we sit on our island away from everything.

It's like how I was talking with someone, they said if it came to atomic war Australia would probably be forgotten because we're not really a threat to anyone (even though we're one of the largest exporters of Uranium we don't have our own nuclear bombs, haven't signed the treaty etc etc.) and we're out of the way (it'd take a serious mis-calculation for something to accidentally hit Australia if America was targeting Europe or China, for instance).

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Australia is one of the strongest global powers, so that automatically makes us a threat.

Anyway, Zxv, I probably won't be there for dinner, so don't put me down for any KFC.

Wvz

Smash Cadet
happy holidays everyone!!!

meet at ZXV's had such a good atmosphere, ive definitely gotta make it to more meets =d

Gords

Smash Champion
ok guys, so this is what im thinking
Friday 28th
people get to my place anytime before 6pm,
6-6:30pm we catch a bus to city, buy tickets to the 8:50 session of skyfall at event cinema George street,
cross the road and have dine in pizza hut from 7-8:30ish, then go back to the cinema to watch the movie.
after the movie catch a bus back to my place for epic good times over the weekend.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Me and ricky will see a bit before 6 on friday then.

Btw, would anyone be interested in playing 5 player nintendo land if we brought it at all? its actually pretty fun and has some zelda adventure minigame too ;o

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I won't be able to make Friday due to work, but I'll see if I can come during the weekend.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'ma be able to make it to your meet afterall gords, intentions to stay all the way through if thats ok?

I have no idea how to get to your place though.

Personally I'm not interested in Bond, but if that's your choice I'm happy to oblige on your Birthday. If you'd like, wreck it ralph, and rise of the guardians are options I'm interested in though.

Gords

Smash Champion
Leisha - bring your WiiU HDMi cable, we can plug it into my TV,

Scoot - just a reminder for you to take your PSP when you leave.

Also I now know the reason why I am so bad at shielding in Brawl even though my shield game in melee is pretty good. It is actually because brawl is a terribly made game and melee isnt. proof is here - http://projectm.dantarion.com/. 2 frames makes all the difference

fixed for project M,

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah jceaser showed me that the other day and was like Whoah dude. Brawls silly. But I guess the buffering makes up for it in the end though. Apparently some angles of Di is impossible too. Zzz

tedeth

Smash Master
I can actually go 2moro if someone picks me up...

From Moruya...

I am currently stuck here with no way out due to there being no bus i can get until Sunday...

I hate everything.

Gords

Smash Champion
what the hell are you doing down there. Nathan Pls pick him up and at least take him back top civilization, where he can catch the train/bus

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ted possibly catching a 5am bus

[10:28:05 PM] Thomas Upfold: have fun waking up like 4am if you to get a booking
[10:31:34 PM] Thomas Upfold: did it work out for you?
[10:37:11 PM] Tedeth: booked it
[10:37:18 PM] Thomas Upfold: niiiiiiiiice

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
If I'm able to come tomorrow, is there any particular time I should show up, or just whenever I can get there?

Top Bottom