• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

patv

Smash Journeyman
we should have east vs west crewbattles and ACT whenever they go to these

Rad

Smash Ace
The outcome of the east verses west crew battle will ultimately come down to whether Toby comes early and leaves before the bracket finishes or comes late and still leaves before the bracket finishes.

patv

Smash Journeyman
i dont think it would matter we will win ;). i think itll be good to make a small rivalry it should be healthy

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
i dont think it would matter we will win ;). i think itll be good to make a small rivalry it should be healthy
A bit of rivalry never hurt anyone

And can only the "good" players do this, or can anyone. I dont wanna disgrace anyone.
( i have no idea if im east or west. Im stupid)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

In vibrant and reddish-orange is east territory, in crappy crap crap mostly blacked out due to insignificance is places we don't care about.
In blue is neutral territory, for it contains Sizzler. AMAZING.

Now while you may think "what's that thing that LOOKS like its to the FAR LEFT of the majority of stuff?",
well.... it's just an optical illusion. i.e. there's a black hole that has been placed purely to show how special and significant RICKYS HOUSE is.

Also we claim rad's place.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Even though Ricky's house is nowhere near Granville? Or are you making a pun on his surname?

Also, if by insignificant places you mean **** places, then I wholeheartedly agree.

iKILL, Carlingford is healthily West.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry shaya
Needs to believe east is
Awesome
To
Make
Himself feel good so just let him post silly maps like that

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol sizzler we used to have one in baulkham hills ages ago. Fun family times. Shaya have any idea when the next thing will be?

patv

Smash Journeyman
Seems like everyone is in favour. So everyone try ur hardest to finish the tournament on time so we can do this shiiiZ

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Neither does West, excluding ZXV. ZXV vs The Rest melee crews imo.

Also Ricky you make me sad. :(

swordsaint

Smash Master
im all for melee crews, more melee means we'll get better at it quickly. also ea, what do you mean 'excluding zxv'? What about ted too? Or Ricky? Both of which are ranked. And gords (is gords west?)

unreon

Smash Ace
everyone forgets that I live in the west.

West vs East Melee used to make sense with Pat, Simon, and Jaz on the other side.

Now we have nobody :(

East vs West of Penrith imo.

JP, Ricky lives near me ya jerk. Cabramatta fo shizzle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP

Top Bottom