• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I totally do not understand how that thing works. Oh wait, maybe I do... :confused:

So does that list include Pool matches as well?

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear.... 2 of the underused counts are entirely mine.

One day Lucario will rule the world! Mark my words puny Earthlings! >=)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Hey Scabe, could you upload all the replay files you have of This is it (not a video, just the files that are saved to the SD card)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Everything? Or just the ones of you and me? I'd probably do everything since I don't have a Wii to pick the right replay. I hope that's cool.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
This was epic, even though we got back to our hotel at 3 am and only had a shortbread biscuit for dinner

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahahahahaha

also i just noticed summoner's post count is 666, if you ever post again you'l ruin it

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Not going to count my tiebreaker with Summoner, Shaya?

ICs/MK+1, Kirby+2 kgo

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm coming out of the woodwork yet again!!

Sounds like an amazing tournament wish I had been able to go. I was THIS CLOSE to going but just didnt make it. So many people I need to catch up with. Next tournament i can get too im there for sure.

But anyways, I have not been idol in the last few months of inactivity and lurking. I have been endevouring to become king of melee, though im not there yet by any means.
Anyway, I have a video on youtube of just me playing a friend was wondering if anyone wants to do some melee criticing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77BNnWkAYqw

Cheers

Gords

Smash Champion
Hey scoot.

Didnt you say that you were quitting smash!?

And Shaya
does the character count also include doubles?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Planetstereo: Stop dash attacking so much (definatly don't dash attack after f-throw considering you can do so much more then that from it).

Don't u-air of the ledge lol

Don't charge f-smashes, it's way too predictable

Overall work on your approach and spacing, you're too predictable in your approach try and you seem to be playing in an aggressive manner where you try to do everything at once, it might work well for you idk but you should try and slow down for a bit and carefully think about your available options of approach or defense

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I like how S.D has gotten the melee finals vids up and made a video thread and Shaya still hasn't gotten results up :]

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts - Even though nobody else has really done them, meh. I apologise if I wasn't very talkative to some people, I was pretty distracted most of the day.

Shaya
Was nice playing you in a proper tourney set, I think I enjoyed my matches with you the most out of the day. I may rethink a counterpick against you in the future (I think all 3 of our matches were on BF) but they were fun. Thanks for running the tourney. Had a great time.

Dekar
Thanks for teaming with me in Brawl and stuff. We were kinda all over the place but eh, that's generally me in doubles.

Druckey
Thanks for housing and picking me up from the airport and dealing with the 7 curse.
@ my first card drawn in Blackjack, honestly.

Tedeth
Thanks again for the matches (I'll probably keep MM'ing you at every tourney until I win ftr). I also had no idea of the DDD/Wolf M/U so that's something I'll consider in future. I find you very fun to Brawl against.

Scabe
I admit, I don't think I've ever raged as hard as in our first match. I can't even remember what I said, just that it was extremely loud and ragey. >_> Either way, I was way way off game in the 2nd match due to that insanity (stupidity) on my behalf in the first; I think I'll probably Sheik you in future, Olimar bores the hell out of me lately anyway. He's like the most boring character to use. :(

Silfa
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed watching you knock Scabe out. ^_^ You ACT people are awesome.

Chu
It's always good having you at the events so it's not a total man party. I hate man parties. You lighten the mood and remind me that it's just a game.

Master 3
Lawl you owned everyone. <3

Meteor
I don't think there is a character you couldn't master. Every time I develop a strategy for a character you have previously used, you use another on me and I cry. I enjoyed our pool matches regardless; I'm too aggressive. >_>

Scott
Your Fal.... oh wait, you weren't there because you were scared of Ted or something. Here's a general idea: If you're trying to "quit" smash for the 3894739054th time, why bother drawing attention to yourself with "Oh that's what I wasn't there" on a site solely dedicated to "smash", it's utterly pointless. Grab attention in another way.

Luke
Hilarious as usual. Congrats on your placing and you're awesome for bringing a lot of the ACT people together.

Caotic
No idea what happened but we didn't speak at all throughout the entire tournament. That was sad. I watched your final matches though, psycho Peach as usual. Good job winning Melee.

Bau
Admit it, I am the worst Melee player in the world? Or Ganon is utterly ***** by Fox (or I have no idea how to deal with it), either way it was nice meeting you.

Nanda
Nice to see some ACT people getting into it besides Scabe, Luke and Silfa.

Earl
I had no idea you came 2nd, I thought you came 3rd, so congratulations on that.

Nicks
Oh wow I didn't get put against you once throughout the entire tournament, that's a nice change. >_> Congratulations on winning doubles, makes me feel somewhat better....

gopo
Was nice playing your Falco. I think we can both agree that my Snake fails though. So I'll stick with Sheik. Scott's a rooster for leaving you out to dry like that.

Other ACT guy that likes Super Monkey Ball
Sorry I'm tired and am terrible with names, but you know who you are. You're awesome, and I can easily see you becoming a major player in future events. The Monkey Ball madness at the end was hilarious. We need to arrange for a 4 player mode on Expert to see who can get the most points (let's be honest, it'll be me and you the furthest though, everyone else will be destroyed by Level 7 if they haven't played it before). Bwhahaha.

Zero
In our random friendlies where we teamed, we seemed to work really well together, so maybe we can keep that option open if you don't have a partner the next time I attend one. Still didn't get to 1 v 1 you though. Pretty much good in a wa, sooooooo distracted the entire day anyway. </3

Other people
Sorry if I missed you, I'm tired. It's always my excuse.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Metanova said:
Silfa
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed watching you knock Scabe out. ^_^ You ACT people are awesome.
Liar, that never happened! :p

I was beginning to think no one would write shoutouts so kudos to you d00d.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I was waiting for results to be posted just to jog my memory of everyone I played and events that happened

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
No. Go away before I rip your intestines out.
you couldnt even rip open a bag of chips lol

I'll do shoutouts too once results are up, if they are ever up at all.

I think shaya is waiting for aib to log them first (you have to submit the tio file to them and it takes time for them to put it into the site) but while thats waiting shaya you should post them up here too.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
how many of the games were actually recorded? was it just the ones on that main TV near the desk?

Gords

Smash Champion
Well scoot if you have quit smash, get the hell
out of our forum and stop threatening people.

I also vote that scoot be removed from the PR.

Top Bottom