• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
is it worth asking if there can be an entry fee for teams this time? x_x if not, im probably not showing up :( sorry
sorry kiwi, but i gotta keep things cheap for the people around here. i know that none of us are the richest people in the world and i really don't want anybody to pay too much at the gatherings...i really hope you decide to come anyways...:(

and LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!

I'm never that great when it comes to securing setups, but this time I need people to step up and bring some of their shiz to make this smashfest more awesome than the previous installments. This is going to be my last one for a few months, so I want to make this as sweet as possible.

I need setups!

Right now I have 4 TVs and 1 cube+smash. I can set everything in my house up so that I can fit 6 complete setups, or seven if everybody packs the bare minimum when coming to my house so we have more space. But I doubt that'll happen :p

So here's the master list of setups...please volunteer, people. I almost never get people to bring TVs and I really need at least one more TV, preferably two.

TV - Sypher
TV - Sypher
TV - Sypher
TV - Sypher
TV -
TV -

GC/Wii - Sypher
GC/Wii - Shinku??
GC/Wii - ChaosKnight
GC/Wii - Ikagi's Friend
GC/Wii - Boss (Ikagi's disc)
GC/Wii -

Shinku

Smash Champion
i guess i can bring a wii with melee. hey kiwi you should team with me if you dont have a partner. if not, then anyone who's good should team me with me. hadouken.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
i think my friend would be able to bring an extra copy of melee, but i'm not sure yet. i'll get back to you guys.

and thanks for volunteering.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
haha im already money matching sypher to a normal set for 1 whole dollar!!!
(thats still on right?)

and I'll attempt to ask my mom if i can bring a TV and cube but its doubtful

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'd come to this if I had a ride. I can't leave til 3:30.

Hope I can at least go to C3 and get some melee matches with CHU or someone...

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
gosh darn everyone make it XD
i can't sleep because of stupid disgaea....haha...ill turn it off now....
btw its a no on the TV and i might show up a bit late....

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
good stuff yall!...fun tourni

shoutouts?...im bored why not

boss/korn - you guys are still too good (stop playing brawl) and should really make rush hour 4

Team Boosted - im not gay....stop wishing i was....WTFD is wrong with you guys

Rei/Ikagi - ....giant robot fetish?

Shinku - i knew i heard that in marvel vs. capcom...haha....btw counter picking brinstar/green greens = win...btw the main reason for this post is because i think you accidently took my friends memory card with your wii...return it to bowser max if you have it...

Blues - teach me climbers >_<

Bowser max - we still need our fuxing money match...i forgot i had to go home so early

everyone - counter pick green greens more and stop playing brawl >_<

btw what was that music playing at one point that everyone praise...it was jam something....i know Rei and Korn liked it...

Shinku

Smash Champion
1. Chillin
2. Boss
3. CK
4. Chinesah
5. Chu
5. Korn
7. Rei
7. Shinku

even though i didnt place high i still wanted to show where i place lol. yeah sorry Honto i took yalls memory card on accidenbt. ill try and return it when the next smash whatever goes on.

but anyways. good stuff guys. this tourney was alot of fun. C3 sucks ***.

Honto-E-Lawl

Smash Journeyman
Blues not in top 5 for singles?

Chillin winning?

Chu 5th?

wtf?
blues didn't enter
chillin was being chillin (lol i don't even know the guy XD)
chu went pichu, pikachu, and kirby

and its cool shinku....tell me next time your heading to some smash thing and ill see if i can go too....
maybe we can play more because i really need to play better people :p

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ck beat chinesesah? last i played the two of them chinesesah's fox was a lot better...what happened? ck did you bust out supersaijin 3 on him or something?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Nov. 29th?

Anybody going to Anime USA? It's in Crystal City on the 10-12th. I might go.

I also probably hold a fest sometime before November. Not sure when though. Next weekend I'm busy.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I plan to get my DS before this date Sypher :p. If not, then I'll get it on Nov. 29 (as long as nothing pops up on that day)
-Rei

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Edge is complete trash when you get him and Fusoya is almost useless since his stats don't grow.

Is it possible to get 9999 hp? I'm at lvl 70 and it's like nowhere near 9999. Did they change it from the SNES game?

Cecil's melee attack was nerfed while Edge's was buffed.

The best party member is Rosa. When I was fighting the elemental fiends in the giant of babil Rubicant OHKO'd my entire party except for Rosa. It took me 30 mins of alternating healing, blink, elixirs, and holy to kill him. Her attack power was mad buffed too. If only she wasn't stuck healing everybody...

Top Bottom