• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
what you guys talkin bout ima pull the biggest upset ever and win LOLOLOL yea rite i freakin suck lol i cant wait to see finals its going to be epic no matter who it is

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ss / isai / king / lunin / me / tang / falcomist / bob / and the list goes on. i'm very curious to see who gets into the top 3. There are lots of good players coming, it could be anyone.
lol you put yourself XD

I'm sure Zel would go if King went, since they always used to team.

Can't wait to see King again btw, its been a long time.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Dear The___cheese,
How are you doing? It feels so long since we last talked. I've been keeping myself busy with my studies, but not so busy to forget you. Have you been keeping up with yours? I hope so. Falling behind on that kind of work can only lead to the worst.

It seems so strange that Christmas is almost here! It feels like Halloween was just two days ago and Thanksgiving was yesterday. I hear that Hanukkah is already well under way but I don't know much about that.

Well, I guess I should cut the small talk and cut to my reason for writing this letter. We will still be teaming come Saturday, right? Winter just wouldn't be the same without your warmth, although I'm sure you know that.

Smooches,
SuperRad

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
so Khepri, Boss, Maple, P, and I need housing for this weekend. We will be driving there friday afternoon, and arrive there probably about 6pm at the latest, does anybody think they would be able to house us?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Dear The___cheese,
How are you doing? It feels so long since we last talked. I've been keeping myself busy with my studies, but not so busy to forget you. Have you been keeping up with yours? I hope so. Falling behind on that kind of work can only lead to the worst.

It seems so strange that Christmas is almost here! It feels like Halloween was just two days ago and Thanksgiving was yesterday. I hear that Hanukkah is already well under way but I don't know much about that.

Well, I guess I should cut the small talk and cut to my reason for writing this letter. We will still be teaming come Saturday, right? Winter just wouldn't be the same without your warmth, although I'm sure you know that.

Smooches,
SuperRad
You, my good sir, are definitely not gay.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
mann you guys are so mean leave superradbrain alone! I thought it was pretty nice lol!
anyway... is there going to be a massive norcal + socal after tournament outing??
Or a crew battle??

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
eric just told me washington isn't coming anymore. also silent wolf corrected me on a thread earlier today, ironically, that he isn't coming as well. so no washington :(
WTF!? I was hella looking forward to playing them, especially playing SW again. haha, he probably would've beaten me, but it still woulda been fun. That friggin blows. This tournament isn't that epic anymore. Now all we have is SoCal....lame.....

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Wow, you sure you want to give WA a bigger ego than they already have?
Its not about how good they are, its about the fact that they're fun to play and i want a rematch with SW. I'm sure SoCal has better players (i dunno for sure, but i would assume), but who's the best thats coming from Socal? Mango? A Jiggs is no fun to play, no matter how good or bad it is, but a good fox like SW is really fun to play

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Its not about how good they are, its about the fact that they're fun to play and i want a rematch with SW. I'm sure SoCal has better players (i dunno for sure, but i would assume), but who's the best thats coming from Socal? Mango? A Jiggs is no fun to play, no matter how good or bad it is, but a good fox like SW is really fun to play
Hahaha, I was just messing with you, but coming from a Sheik main... yo **** Fox.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Hahaha, I was just messing with you, but coming from a Sheik main... yo **** Fox.
Fox is a fun fight. Its definately in fox's favor, but if i can manage to grab him :chuckle:, then it becomes in my favor. But anyone who uses a slower character knows that fox is definately not easy to catch. But i like the challenge, which is why i wanna play SW, his fox is obviously gonna be hard to catch

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
a lot of so cal is coming up, so i think you'll be satisfied =)

lucky's a pretty good fox too :p
Yeah, thats true, at least i'll have some good foxes. Which reminds me, i definately gotta play Lunin, Tang, and Zel when i go. So all 3 of you, if you read this, we gotta play. Whether in tournament, or in a MM, or even just in friendlies, i wanna play, and i don't want you to sandbag. I wanna play you guys at your best. :lick:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey Nor Cal, how cold are you guys? =/ I swear this winter's been the coldest in So Cal in a while, and I'm really sensitive to the cold cause I'm a little girl who only likes the sun. Should I wear like double thermals or something?

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, i can't speak for san jose weather, but i can speak for the room, there is giong to be a massive amount of people in the room and probably hallway, all that body heat and people getting excited and stuff, idk if there is a heater or anything, but just iwth the body heat, that room is going to get warm

jmic

Smash Ace
If you're staying with Lunin, just be prepared for the cold. He lives in one of the foggiest cities ever. It also gets pretty cold at night.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
isnt parking downtown usually free on weekends anyway?? im not sure about parking on the actual campus though... then again I could be wrong

Zoap

Smash Master
Parking in the 7th street garage(the garage on campus) is $5 for the whole day. If you dont mind a walk, then parking in the 4th street garage is always free on weekends.

Top Bottom