• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Hey Nor Cal, how cold are you guys? =/ I swear this winter's been the coldest in So Cal in a while, and I'm really sensitive to the cold cause I'm a little girl who only likes the sun. Should I wear like double thermals or something?
It's been as cold as a mother****er. No fun. And yes, Daly City and the SF city will be colder than in SJ during the night, but a sweater/jacket really should be enough. Unless you have absolutely no resistance to the cold, but then you'd probably know how to deal with it.

Dinner afterwards sounds nice ;D

Oh. Mexican ***** space animals for fun D:

SuperRad

Smash Master
Yes, we are still on for teams.
ok good!!!
hopefully my letter wasnt to creepy :urg:

You, my good sir, are definitely not gay.
thank you Hydro Chris

Go****it SuperRad you are the most awesome creepiest mother****er ever swear to mother ****ing god jesus ****ing ****.
<3theNK. you better be at this biweekly. to yell ****.

mann you guys are so mean leave superradbrain alone! I thought it was pretty nice lol!
haha thanks. it helped me procrastinate too!

Happy Birthday Justin! Aka Fmf!!!!=)
happy birthday justin!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Whoa no ones showing enough love for justin haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALCOMIST i owe you dinner too, you better come to the biweekly so i can repay you ;P

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Oh. Mexican ***** space animals for fun D:
Haha, i definately wouldn't say "*****". I try to "****" space animals, but unfortunately i don't have a **** button on my controller like SS does. I just like the challenge, cuz fox is one of DK's worst fights, but its fun

*edit- Cancel, you n00b (jk <3), you don't even have any space left in your inbox to recieve more messages. How do you expect me to respond to your messages? lol

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hydrokirby, I just remembered i owe you 7 bucks for the box of condoms. I'll pay you back a rapecake and the money.

h'anyways
I think zfreak is finally coming to this one. -_- silly fremont

And Matt too.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
So what are the johns going to be when half of socal doesn't even make it out of pools, and the other half are eliminated in the first few rounds of the bracket?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Darn no king

guess ima have 2 rock the crown ^_^

if he would of went i probably would of used like green puff lol

Miztik

Smash Master
Crews would be sick

hmm......now that i think bout it i dont have a crew lol so i guess it would be fun to watch lol

darkatma

Smash Hero
Whoa no ones showing enough love for justin haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALCOMIST i owe you dinner too, you better come to the biweekly so i can repay you ;P
Whoops

HAPPY BURFDAY FLACO-MIST

now POLISH MY HORN
(robot chicken anyone?)

HK:

1. Urbandictionary definition
**** cake
41 up, 17 down

a cake that you send/give to someone you've ***** but feel badly about.

Eric felt bad about ****** Cassie, so he sent her a **** cake.

Top Bottom