• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
That would be Kira. He was part of the Elite 4 which included the well decorated ken or yesteryear, the "omg Kawn kicked my ***" Arash, The "bananacloud".

It could be the Elite 5 and i'm missing someone.... but then again...

No one really cares about socal smash anyways.
lol, all's i know is that he uses sheik, i have a mm with him if he has the money for it, and that he's now my partner, which is about all i need to know. :laugh:

MacD

Banned via Administration
i thnk i wanna mm some of you crazy people who'll beat me, i probalby would never play you guys anyways

i'll bring some 1's and we'll see, and if i do, you all know MacD, well at least lots of you do

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm officially not going, thanks to everyone who said they were going to go and gave their word and then dropped out last minute like a homo

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm perfectly aware of the situation; that blatantly ignorant comment was there simply to provoke the easily offended.

Top Bottom