• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i suspect im gonna be going down in the rankings in these....

im sooo inactive compared to the rest of the ranked players =///////

like scsa, i didnt even know about that tourney until after it happened.

sooo gay! but o well, i guess playing mexican is fun LOL cus thats the only person i ever play.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
come to modesto noob
you make me better at smash

i should go peach against you more...

sidefx

Smash Champion
heroes was only good in the first season.. but even then it got stupid.. then i tried watching it for second season and everything got ****ed up with the strike..and i didnt watch anything and the episodes i did they sucked balls.. and season 3 looks alright.. im gonna watch the first episode to see if its still dumb or not

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
heroes season 1 was the best, season 2 was wack, 3 was OKAY but they kinda effed it up in the end. i hope season 4 is good tho.

but i like the superpowers of everybody so ima just watch all episodes forever just cus the powers are cool.

nd how can u not love hiro? YATAA!

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
heroes season 1 was the best, season 2 was wack, 3 was OKAY but they kinda effed it up in the end. i hope season 4 is good tho.
Pretty much this. 2 was disappointing, 3 was decent, but the ending gives me little hope for season 4. I'll wait till season 4 is over then see if ppl say its good or not before I decide if I'll bother watching it.

YATTA!

pockyD

Smash Legend
heroes is entertaining, but it's so inconsistent and forgetful =\

it's a guilty pleasure for me, but i'm pretty sure it really sucks

also, technically right now is still season 3 (since TV seasons go by annual cycles), but "volume" 4

and no i didn't watch it and probably won't watch it until this season's over, since it shares 24's timeslot

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
first episode of season 4 heroes was hella tight mang!

cant wait for the next episode mang!

nd the next episode of LOST, mang!

so much good tv this year, mang!

2009 is tight, mang!

but i have no car, mang!

brawl broke my car, mang!

never driving to another brawl tournament again, mang!

but ill have enough money to buy another car in july, mang!

that means ill be driving to genesis, mang!

mang is such a cool word mang(o)

joeplicate

Smash Master
kashan go to quakfest or I'll be really disappointed

I would take you up on that offer in a second if I was not an hour and a half away by car, 4 hours by public transportation

Miztik

Smash Master
for you kids that like denny's (which is gross), don't forget the free grand slam before 2 pm
i was gunna go but the lines were way too long for my liking so me and xilo went to casco and at there which was way better than a grand slam imo

i mean i got 2 polish sausages and (lady gave me 2 cups for drink) for a lil under 3bucks i think too good

Zoap

Smash Master
Denny's is so good people were lining up at 4:30 am to get some. Pay no mind that it was free food.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it was soo packed this morning. it was 7am and the line went around the building.
(needless to say, we didn't even stop the car.)

Top Bottom