• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

i do =P ^_^
are you not all the way at UC Davis?? lolol how long would it take to get there from San Fran? i gotta take amtrak and shiz lol.

i do but i'll probably be too tired to after work
Johnns!! nah jk.

kashan go to quakfest or I'll be really disappointed

I would take you up on that offer in a second if I was not an hour and a half away by car, 4 hours by public transportation
i appreciate it but im not sure if Ill be able to make it. i gotta put my dolls away. cindy is coming over and none of my dolls have hats on...

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/83293/detail/

if anyone wants to play tommorrow. im down!!

and i am actually going to quakfest. i need that 70% of that 45 dollars. *does .70 X 45 in head*

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
yah i couldn't think of a good joke involving sheridan's **** so i didn't post anything
I'm Polish in case someone is wondering why he'd bring that up.

Also, now that IHOP has the unlimited pancakes, IHOP beats the fucking shit out of Denny's.

sidefx

Smash Champion
also you guys all should go register on www.norcalsmash.com/forums

i made it for you guys to keep up to date on ****, and have everything more organized as well as panel forums "legit" forums for ranked players and other **** too..

not trying to take over smashboards, just another outlet for us to use and get more organized and stuff like that

gogoogogog

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know. lol
i'm gonna get a job before then (i hope) LOLOL

p.s. go to youtube and watch "Choknater Being Cool" it's like... the best combo video EVER

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i will take efficiency over creativity any day when it comes to ICs. Also, is it just me or have the forums been lagging a little lately?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sweet quadruple post, noob...

i'm going to sleep now... but, i want you all to know that kfc, darkmike, and mexican, all have vids up on youtube now. they're new as balls.
i think it's youtube.com/darkm1ke but i'm not sure lol
goodnight, world.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Hey HouseofGaara, SuperRad and Miztik.

You guys remember that asian guy who played friendlies with us at Zhu's last tournament? The one with the long hair who played falco and ganon. I think he had a headband too.

I just found out that he died about a few weeks ago. His name was Brian and I knew him because he lived around my area. He was one of the first people who used to beat me that I was able to beat consistently after I started getting Falcomist training.

RIP. Brian. I know he played for the last 2 years or so and used to go to NCB. RIP man.

Pavo, I'm sure you knew him.

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey HouseofGaara, SuperRad and Miztik.

You guys remember that asian guy who played friendlies with us at Zhu's last tournament? The one with the long hair who played falco and ganon. I think he had a headband too.

I just found out that he died about a few weeks ago. His name was Brian and I knew him because he lived around my area. He was one of the first people who used to beat me that I was able to beat consistently after I started getting Falcomist training.

RIP. Brian. I know he played for the last 2 years or so and used to go to NCB. RIP man.

Pavo, I'm sure you knew him.
Whoa really wtf? That is hella crazy i remember who your talkin bout but man that sucks. How did you find out about this Luis?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Whoa really wtf? That is hella crazy i remember who your talkin bout but man that sucks. How did you find out about this Luis?
a few friends told me, and facebook did to.

i went to go check and like a buncha ppl were writing RIP on his wall, so I asked around.

Miztik

Smash Master
I thought they guy playing with us was HavokBringer but i guess not

I thought i heard someone call him that...

Edit:

now that you mention it brian

I heard blakmage a fews times also...

Miztik

Smash Master
oh really Havokbringer is Ky

hmmm....

but **** Caffine OD thats weird...i never heard of that causing a death before

Miztik

Smash Master
I know that its possible. I've heard of ppl dying from drinking ridiculous amount of energy drinks in one day.
Well Yea i know its not good for you to drink alot but **** to be killed by its kinda scary to think about or know how much he was drinking a day...

Top Bottom