• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
for about the 5th time i got stopped while walking home from a lame party last night by the police because i fit the description of an armed robbery that happened recently i guess. Its always funny watching the police scramble or be at a loss of words when you tell them your mother is a lawyer

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
This one time, when i was a freshman in high school, I was walking to school. I was late, about or so.

Anyway, im basically at the crosswalk, and the school is at the other end of the crosswalk. Literally. So as im waiting for the cars to pass so I can cross (Yes, im facing the direction to cross, and I even have one foot in the crosswalk) this cop pulls next to me with like 3 kids in the car.

He asks me where im going, and im like "To school? Duh" Of course I didnt say duh. But he ends up telling me to get in the car, and he takes me to the office. And I got in trouble for cutting. I was pissed. The moment they let me out, I had my mom on the phone, and she was down there so fast. She was screaming and everything. They removed my referral that hour.

My mom did so much for me in high school.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Wtf? That **** doens't happen in SF, I guess. I used to take my study halls as free periods all the time.

So it's technically cutting but I still went to my real classes

edit: ZOMG i just noticed that Luigi has moved up to middle tier. Now I know why I switched my main to Link. Low tier ftw

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
one time my friend almost got kicked off of campus because he had a full beard and apparently looked much older than the rest of us. lolol
he didn't have a backpack or binder, and he conveniently lost his school ID.

me and my friends didn't even back him up. lol it was too funny!

the campus security was like, "you can't be here, you need to leave" and we were just laughing our balls off.
he eventually found a teacher willing to vouge (spell check?) for him.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lumpy why havent you responded to my youtube comment??

Also.. a few months back i was stopped again by police while walking home at night because I apparently fit the description of a murderer that had killed someone about an hour earlier. Coincidentally it happened around the same area i had just came from. Unfortunately for some reason I didnt have my wallet so they searched me and then cuffed me. How did I get out of that? Told them my mom was a lawyer ^_^

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lumpy why havent you responded to my youtube comment??
idk... maybe i did. lol
what's your youtube account name?

(the rest of what you said)
wow... like... it must suck to "fit the description" so often. haha
i have good luck with cops, i think...
every time i've been pulled over or stopped by the police... even when i'm clearly in the wrong, i get away without any problems...

Miharu

Smash Hero
i keep on getting the weirdest PMs because people think i'm a girl

what in the ****; the least they could do is to go check gender under personal info

sidefx

Smash Champion
i thought you were a girl too for the longest time.. then i realized who you were and i giggled a bit.

it doesnt help having anime chicks, in your avatar and sig, with zelda as your character, and miharu kinda sounds like a girls name or something...

Miharu

Smash Hero
i thought you were a girl too for the longest time.. then i realized who you were and i giggled a bit.

it doesnt help having anime chicks, in your avatar and sig, with zelda as your character, and miharu kinda sounds like a girls name or something...
rofl yeah it's probably mostly my fault (can't forget the pink name i used to have as well)

still funny though

lol isai

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
cant forget about zoap for the serious commentating.
its like john madden and pat summerall with those guys and a little bit of marv albert yes action

pockyD

Smash Legend
i like when you use the rookie or all-star team, and so when they announce the matchup, it makes some weird noise like "AAAAHHRHHRH"

Top Bottom