• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

malva00

Smash Master
I just had a dream where I was going to a tourney with Ender and Simna. We reached the end of the directions, but they didn't tell us where the tourney was. Ender asks, "Is that all it says?" Simna nods.

Then Simna goes crazy and starts doing stunt driver turns, runs some red lights in front of a police car, and tries to lose the police car when it chases us. I jumped out of the car, cuz I wanted out. The next day I saw Simna in the newspaper. Don't know if he died or not.

Calm down Simna

Naota21t

Smash Champion
it wasn't so much that he was asking but rather he saying saying it a rhetorical manner to poke at the fact that simna can't drive

</english100>

lolol i think its hilarious that he was in the newspaper the next day and all because i just imagine a giant head shot of ness on the front page and Isai like nooooo!

Kira-

Smash Champion
I had a dream that norcal came to a tournament

it was surreal though, the majority of the dream had nothing to do with smash/tourneys/norcal

but miztik *****
and azn lep's controller had a broken L button but i had to use it cuz i didnt have mine
and the stage i was playing lucky on was awesome. moving platforms and breakable blocks everywhere

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
man... i wish i was in kira's dream...
i guess i'll settle for being in zoap's, i guess... *sigh*

sidefx

Smash Champion
I guess there's one in Newark but that's not close to the BART station
i heard from phil last time when you went on the walk, that it was closed when you guys got there..

was it closed for the day? or did they go out of business then..

i think theyre opening one up here in walnut creek

Naota21t

Smash Champion
my friend broke his hip running today.

should i feel bad about the fact that the minute his sister told me i started laughing my *** off?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
its ok luis, i watched a flashbang go off in a cops pants on tv and lmao'd. misfortune can be hilarious at times for no reason

Top Bottom