• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
Doesnt your night just feel so uneventful now lol. Now to do what I wanted to do,

Who Will Claim The 20k Post?-KIngGerudo

i will-The Greater Leon

peter will..-sidefx
I got the 20000 reply post which is good enough for me guys.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
man i actually saw that Hyuga was online but i really really didnt think he was in the race. Flawless victory

Zoap

Smash Master
All of Norcal should know that Phil 09 is a fake. He claims to be the founder and producer of the word legit in smash context. He did not make up the word legit in context of smash. As proof I present

Exhibit A

sidefx

Smash Champion
there are a couple great pizza places in downtown sf, theyre really really good just gotta find them. i forget where they are exactly.. but german knows..

btw.. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO IN N OUT. NOW.

yyayyyy im excited!!! i had jack in the box yesterday for the first time. which was pretty good. i couldnt believe the size of the burger and the curly fries option was pretty sick too. fast food seems to **** here.

next stop, in n out. any recommendations on what to get??? off to city college.

pockyD

Smash Legend
4x4

animal style fries

really, not for everyone (i don't even like the animal style fries), but that's the 'special'-esque type stuff

edit: wow holy **** 0-2

sidefx

Smash Champion
just get a double double.

you can get other **** on it too, but just get the basics for now.

if you want grilled onions ask for animal style, the list goes on.. just google it for the secret menu

edit: i like how we all replied at the same time.

Miztik

Smash Master
**** 5 double doubles???

good **** joe

but King Joe 4x4 is way too much imo

double double with animal style fries is the best imo

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i usually just get a double double and a shake when i go to in-n-out.
sometimes the hunger strikes though.
idk boback, i think you would prolly win. as big as i am, i dont eat that much. go figure :\

pockyD

Smash Legend
caveat is that i like my burgers plain

we'd have to do something to balance that out if you guys don't want them plain; maybe i'll eat an order of fries or something before we start?

Top Bottom