• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Schneeeulen

Smash Rookie
Hi, urm, I'm just curious, kind of looking around for other players in the Norcal/Southern Oregon region...

Zoap

Smash Master
if your looking for brawl players Sacramento is your best bet. For melee you have to get down into the east bay to get the bell of the ball.

Schneeeulen

Smash Rookie
Dang, I didn't know there was such a division. I'm actually up in Oregon, about six miles from the Cali border. I don't know many people outside my group of friends that plays Brawl or Melee.

Zoap

Smash Master
yea your in such a tough spot really because up past yuba city you lose almost all smash till mid oregon or further sorry for your unfortunate circumstance of being so far away

Schneeeulen

Smash Rookie
Haha, oh well, I'll just have to practice and get better so that I can make the most of tourneys when I get back up to Portland. :)

Zoap

Smash Master
Portland is a really good area for smash(for oregon anyways) hope you can find someone well known within an hour of you though.

Schneeeulen

Smash Rookie
Eh, it's tough to balance Brawl with college as it is already, so it's probably a good thing that there isn't someone like that too close. I might never get anything responsible done otherwise XD

Gaara♥

Smash Master
AHAHAHAHAH my 64mb GC memory card just got corrupted and I lost all my data...
Anyone wanna give me smash data so i can still bring it to tournaments?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
pshhhhhh oh well not like there was any unbeaten data on there. Out of the 1000 something blocks on that memory card I had about 890 full

Zoap

Smash Master
this is going by incredibly slow, i expected to be asleep by 4. Im surprised the RadBrianSuper went to sleep.

Zoap

Smash Master
Well right now im playin poker and I just took a piss so Im sure Ill find ways to pass the time.

19990 is mine :) :psycho: :devil:

Top Bottom