• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
when i see justin as school i keep asking him if he wants to play, and he always says he's got school work T_T

who's gunna help me get better now???? v_v

sidefx

Smash Champion
you modesto kids sure are trying too hard

"i can beat lunin in a mm" " i can beat ss in a mm" " i can beat ss and justin in a 2v1"

i know you guys are joking around but think of something better to try and get attention diverted to modesto =)

Miztik

Smash Master
you modesto kids sure are trying too hard

"i can beat lunin in a mm" " i can beat ss in a mm" " i can beat ss and justin in a 2v1"

i know you guys are joking around but think of something better to try and get attention diverted to modesto =)
LOL Park posted those on my account both times...

i dont try to get attention to modesto....ok maybe i do but i didnt post those LOL

****ing jamie (park)-i love that guy

no homo kinda LOL

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LOL Park posted those on my account both times...
so he points out that what you said wasn't cool, so you instantly say it was someone else...
good shit, missdick... good shit...

p.s. i can beat sideFX in a mm. (that's how you do it, right there)

edit: good ****, hydro kirby.

pockyD

Smash Legend
are you ready for a convoluted pointless argument?

if smashboards isn't a big deal (as it shouldn't be), then all your bad posting is just how you naturally post, which would be how you naturally talk/think, and since your posts are bad, you are a bad person, QED

EazyP

Smash Ace
OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'm glad pocky decided NorCal needed to get ***** by his logic, thus moved here so he could frequent these boards. Totally not job related at all

Also, Hai Brian :D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
pocky always makes sense!

to me, smashboards isn't a big deal...
so i post the first thing that comes to mind (unless it's in character specific)
so if you hate my posts, there is a solid 63% chance you will hate me, irl.

it's not 100% because i actually put more thought into what i say to someone than what i post.

p.s. i think park is really good. he's gotten better and beats choknater and me more often than he loses.
that's not saying much, but choknater's pretty good too. so... **** modesto, save for park and choknater... agreed?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i like it when park posts, and hes also really chill in real life.

who cares when somebody "posts bad" anyways? just cus they dont post the way u think ppl should post, it makes them a bad person?

just cus somebody doesnt adhere to the standards of uptight people... u gotta hate on them? lmao

its like when john (tc1) used to post on smashboards, alot of ppl had beef with him just because he stated his oppinions all the time.

and how like ppl dislike neighborhoodP just because he says whats on his mind?

ppl need to learn how to live and let die. nd stop dickriding nd jumping on bandwagons

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If anyone from Norcal still needs a ride down, I have a seat, maybe 2, in my car still. I'm leaving Santa Cruz hopefully at the latest around 3pm Friday, and we're going to The Great Leon's Super Bowl thingy on Sunday meaning we will be back in Santa Cruz hopefully no later than 1am technically Monday morning. You have to make your own way to/from SC unless you happen to be on the way to Socal. You do not have to pay gas, you just have to buy all my food, which you will split with the other car members. If all that is agreeable, post or find me on AIM or something.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah, park is not at ALL like you'd think.

i think that his yoshi is the one posting from his account.

you cant really say what a person IS like from there posts. but you can sort of get an idea of what they MIGHT be like.

"why are you judging people so **** hard
youre taking your point of views a bit too far.

i got my shoes shined with my coal
but the polish didnt shine the hole."

-modest mouse

yea i know the second part of those lyrics dont adhere to any part of the topic but its too awesome. neither does the first part really. its just been in my head. as pocky said he was just doing a jab to nothing combo.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i like reading smash boards
i live a simple and sad life
and this is where i extract some joy
when you make bad posts
that makes my life less enjoyable

and tc1 was an idiot sometimes
he said he was better than someone [prodigykid?] because he beat him in ONE ice climber ditto at 0c2. LOLOL
he also had a tendency to make the most illegible posts
whatever, thats OOOLD news at this point

i dont think you're a bad person for posting bad
but if you do stupid things on the boards that you think are hilarious
it tends to translate to a ****ty sense of humor in person

this is making a big deal about something thats a small deal
but i dont
give
no
fux

pockyD

Smash Legend
people hate P because he goes out of his way to antagonize people. he admits it freely, too

there are plenty of reasons to hate people for just "saying what they think". If someone came about and said "i think the jews should be exterminated" and for some reason, i felt they were serious, that would be sufficient grounds to draw my disdain, even though they're just saying what they think

part of posting your opinions out there on the internet is being prepared to be judged by them

and my post was a joke, relax (i even said as much, and miztik had no problem realizing it even before i said it). their posts annoy me, but i have no problem with them as people

and if i DID hate them as people for it, i'd just be saying what I think! everyone should've appreciated me for it!

Top Bottom