• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
i have a job

unless the people there intend on smashing from 8 pm to like midnight (at which point I need to go home and then wake up on time for work the next day), that doesn't really cut it for me

plus, hour each way
8pm to 7pm.

Is that cool?

im probably going to ccc on wednesday. you should come hydro kirby ;)

and someone tell ky to stay and play longer, he always leaves before i can play him.

whats the earliest you can play this week pocky or are you only available from 8pm and on?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
WOAH ***** MY NAME IS BLUE
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
f

JDM

Smash Champion
Maybe. Depends on how long leon stays up.

Strawberry pockys are good stay pink pockyD.

pockyD

Smash Legend
obviously because the more people have blue names, the less unique it becomes

i used to just look for blue names to find my old posts (and consequently, where i likely stopped reading on the page), but can't do that anymore

Gaara♥

Smash Master
wow what the heck happened?!
Leon is blue! Pocky is pink! A bunch of mods and BRoomers including ender have weird names now... man this place just isnt the same anymore

sidefx

Smash Champion
im blue da ba de da ba da da ba dee da ba daa da ba de da ba daaa

(i was told a long time ago that it really says "im blue im in need of a guyyyy im in need of a guyy im in need of a guyyyy" it sounds like it if you listen carefully.. but then again it doesnt at the same time.. )

yeah im ****ing bored already at work.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

(i was told a long time ago that it really says "im blue im in need of a guyyyy im in need of a guyy im in need of a guyyyy" it sounds like it if you listen carefully.. but then again it doesnt at the same time.. )
i think he really says, "Can't let you do that, Star Fox!"

Aftermath

Smash Champion
im blue da ba de da ba da da ba dee da ba daa da ba de da ba daaa

yeah im ****ing bored already at work.
It's da be dee da ba die. I have the CD >_>

Top Bottom