• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

malva00

Smash Master
*downloads LOST s5ep3*

you guys should buy some Jarritos fruit punch flavor

yes 1st post of the new page

complete! time to watch

people hate P because he goes out of his way to antagonize people. he admits it freely, too

there are plenty of reasons to hate people for just "saying what they think". If someone came about and said "i think the jews should be exterminated" and for some reason, i felt they were serious, that would be sufficient grounds to draw my disdain, even though they're just saying what they think

part of posting your opinions out there on the internet is being prepared to be judged by them

and my post was a joke, relax (i even said as much, and miztik had no problem realizing it even before i said it). their posts annoy me, but i have no problem with them as people

and if i DID hate them as people for it, i'd just be saying what I think! everyone should've appreciated me for it!
dude i know YOU were just joking and all, but i was just mentioning in general that you cant always tell how someone is by their posts. although with enough posts you should be able to get an idea. also i mentioned that you werent even serious but some people are. because of my name on smashboards people alwways assume im like a showoff or a smash poser or something. lots of bad judgements. i know you arent like that though dude lol ;)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey pocky, do you hate me irl?
haha
i can't tell. i mean... i don't think you do, but i wouldn't be TOO shocked if you did.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
people hate P because he goes out of his way to antagonize people. he admits it freely, too

there are plenty of reasons to hate people for just "saying what they think". If someone came about and said "i think the jews should be exterminated" and for some reason, i felt they were serious, that would be sufficient grounds to draw my disdain, even though they're just saying what they think

part of posting your opinions out there on the internet is being prepared to be judged by them

and my post was a joke, relax (i even said as much, and miztik had no problem realizing it even before i said it). their posts annoy me, but i have no problem with them as people

and if i DID hate them as people for it, i'd just be saying what I think! everyone should've appreciated me for it!
i think the jews should be exterminated (jk)

i always got disturbed in highschool whenever we learned about the holocaust, it made me pretty mad that humans were capable of such evil :mad:

but yeh i wasnt posting at you pockyD. i was posting at people who judge other people from the way they post... (did that make any sense? lmaooo)

but uhm.. if u felt that u needed to respond to my post which wasnt aimed at any particular person.. then okay =D

id think the way i post is pretty dumb, cus im dumb irl. yay!

joeplicate

Smash Master
you know what's better than judging people by the way they post??

judging people by the clothes they wear.
that **** honestly never fails.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah must be a total loser..

i know this guy, who has hella tatoos and wears chains and cut off sleeve shirts, and always dyes his hair. and he has hella piercings.. wtf man this isnt a freakshow right? he must be some kind of misfit high school drop out loser who does drugs

garrr

i hope everyone is being sarcastic about judging people by there clothes lol.

i have very close friends with tattoos and piercings and they didnt drop out and do dru.... oh wait never mind.

brooklyn we go hard.

p.s. actually a couple of friends graduated from college just to keep it on the reals. one is now med school and the other is a psychologist now. she has tattoos on her neck that she hides with her hair lolol. awww i miss my brooklyn crew.

Top Bottom