• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys what's up? Hope I'm putting this in the right thread but It's always a pleasure playin' some smash between and after classes and whatnot in Macq. :D I know I'm still catchin' on to the ways of the Smash but bear with me! :3

And for those who don't know I'm the derpy guy who plays Gay watch and Weegee often :D

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I didn't know BlackMage, but that's horrible that he died. R.I.P., dude. =(

Hi frib. Which town are you in? I'm usually up for some smashing, so hit me up if you want to meet up some time.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Hey guys what's up? Hope I'm putting this in the right thread but It's always a pleasure playin' some smash between and after classes and whatnot in Macq. :D I know I'm still catchin' on to the ways of the Smash but bear with me! :3

And for those who don't know I'm the derpy guy who plays Gay watch and Weegee often :D
if you DO mean Macquarrie Hall and you play GW and luigi, you must be the guy I was playing a lot with and teamed with yesterday. I am the Ganon player

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I meant the CS room :p

I'm in San Jose Wolf pup (I'll update my profile soon).

And yup, I remember you Gaara. :D I was sometimes Ness to, but usually GAM or Luigi. We pwned as a team XD

pockyD

Smash Legend
if anyone wants to help beta test the new genesis pre-reg form

http://67.188.155.206/prereg

note: anything you "register" here won't be saved as official... it won't even be saved when we move the page to the webserver (since we'll be on a different database; it's currently on my computer O_o)

there's some weirdness with the password field, so don't put any strange characters in there (stick to letters/numbers for now); i can't fix this until I get home, but this is a known issue

also, it looks stupid, but it will be touched up before general release

helping "test" isn't a commitment; just go to the site, register a player (or a few players), maybe try updating/deleting an account, etc.

let me know if you find any weirdness and/or have suggestions

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Pocky's page passed my "sanitize your input" test.

http://xkcd.com/327/

EDIT: lol, I broke your page. :D
I inserted html code to display an image in the comments field, and it exploded.

Wait... no, something else nuked the tables. Oh well, I can still insert images into the page. You should replace all < with \< and stuff like that.

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh that would suck.

woflpup stop entering stuff for right now, pocky is working on something

edit: no he wiped the entrants to test something, you just had good timing

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
oh that would suck.

woflpup stop entering stuff for right now, pocky is working on something

edit: no he wiped the entrants to test something, you just had good timing
Ahh, I was using quick reply and edit, so I didn't see this till later. (need to refresh the page to see new posts) Let me know when it's ready for testing again and I'll mess with it more.

pockyD

Smash Legend
there was some awesome javascript hacks in the comments fields that pakman put on there earlier in the day

but i nuked it first thing when i got home loool

Naota21t

Smash Champion
isai, im assuming you watched lost.

was it any good? i lost track of time and forgot to see it. and the 1st episode wasn't bad, but ppl been telling me its not really good (the 2nd ep that is).

R00R

Smash Journeyman
You can watch lost in HD for free on the CBS web site, thats what Im doing right now since I missed last week.

I just got back into it this season, its pretty good.

malva00

Smash Master
I've teamed with m2k, wes, kei, sastopher, papa dave, captain jack, and either a KISH/CAHphoenix

that's about it for OOS unless i'm forgetting

Top Bottom