• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I wonder whats gonna suck more, The GI joe movie, The Dragon Ball movie, or the new Street fighter movie.

Its a close call.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Naota I forget who you were at quak fest, were you the hell of funny guy in the red sweatshirt who talked **** the whole time?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
dbz movie is depressingly bad, gi joe will be hilariously bad, and street fighter is probably gonna suck too :<
The answer was none of the above

http://www.megamanfilm.com/home.html
i really liked the casting for wily, though i didnt like his voice. i got over it pretty quickly though. light was casted well too, at least for the first 2 scenes. then he sounded like he didnt care any more. the rest of it was pretty independant/no budget which is basically a souped up after school project

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i can beat megaman x1 without losing a single life

.... probably isnt such an incredible feat to most BUT I THINK ITS AMAZING *tears*

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i wont lie... i did the same exact thing at first. Also did it with mario rpg whenever you get the " lucky " flower after defeating an enemy that allows you to take a chance to double your coins earned or exp. Never ever ever lost exp there ever again. And with the lucky jewel you can do it after ANY battle.... man that game was too good

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i was going to try to follow your trend and get a new icon thats better than yours but im too lazy to look for one

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's at miles's, so it's up to him, but i don't see why not

i def want people willing to play poker though... it won't be super expensive, probably just like 5-10 bucks

Top Bottom