• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Did the money thing get resolved? Because I paid. I gave $10 to I think Prodigykid? And then he said "Blakmage..." and BTZO said "Yeah I know who he is" and then I got $2 back.

I PAID! D:

Oh and I have about 7 hours of recorded stuff on my laptop. Alot of them I have no idea who's fighting who. Anyone remember any significant matches on that TV?

Ones I can remember off the top of my head:
SS and Isai team matches
last few matches in singles (King, SS, Lunin, etc)
Simna and other ness?
Zhu and FMF?

Forget the rest...

HylianLord

Smash Ace
**** what a good biweekly. mikkuz playing with u makes me so much **** better. i think its cause of u my falco started doing something ><. thanks for playing with me / having so much patience with me. i'm sure it must've gotten boring after 3 stocking so many times in a row ><

mann..... i can't believe this is gonna be the last one for a while... good thing i actually went out of my shell and started playing ppl i usually don't play with. well kinda. meh...

i'll do some real shoutouts later. but thanks to anyoen who cheered for me. rofl.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Singles
---------------------------------------------

1: Eleutherios (LunInSpectra) ($177.50)
2: TKSpectre (SilentSpectre) ($106.50)
3: The King ($71.00)
4: DSF
5: Zelgadis
5: Bob$
7: GermV
7: Zhu
9: Falcomist
9: SuperHifyNorCalShiek
9: Mikkuz
9: Simna
13: NK
13: MC Mike
13: Bootle
13: Nemesis
17: Hyuga
17: Zoap
17: Isai
17: Mike666
17: Bernard
17: Burnt Toast
17: Hella
17: Hung
25: Kev$
25: Crawdadz
25: The Pest
25: HellaS
25: Starrman
25: Petoo
25: Geo
25: Nat
33: ShadlowCloud
33: SFat
33: Dreads
33: Kevin L
33: Ky
33: Drex
33: Pawn
33: Vanilla Ice
33: Special Brownie
33: Freedom
33: ender
33: Jones
33: Knee Of Justice
33: Raves
33: Zivilyn Bane
33: Nezumi
49: Que
49: Blakmage
49: Ian
49: SideFX
49: The Cheese

Singles Bracket

Teams
------------------------------------
1: ?????
2: ?????
3: ?????
4: ?????
5: ?????
5: Godmothers
7: Sonics A Bum
7: Rel & Ephraim
9: We Main Falco
9: Green Apples
9: Knights of San Jose
9: Gay Club
13: Pure Pwnage
13: Dill dally shiddly Shally
13: Team SilentSpectre
13: Short Hop Lasers
17: 50% Suicide
17: Not Last
17: Que the Chiefs
17: Hungle Hapes
17: Team 1 or something
17: Fire Bun Buns

Teams Bracket

-----------------

Thanks to everyone who supported me on my redemption :).

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Money issue? If there was any......... It mightve been the confusing of BTZO borrow money and owing money, and also some mightve been brought up w/ DBR people paying w/ their winnings.

But if I was there when this came up, be solved jsut like that. Cause I'm that **** good. *Feels good after solving the BurntToast & friend entry fee issue, which SHADOWBTZO couldnt figure out*

Grats to Eleutherios for the first place win. MS ftw!

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah so I remember seeing alot of people drinking rockstars.

Is it an acquired taste like red bull? 'cause the first time I tried rockstar I thought it tasted really bad.

But then with red bull, it tasted better after drinking it a few times. The first time I thought it tasted bad too.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wow, I got ***** lol. Just when I thought I was starting to get half-way semi close to being marginally non-pure garbage.

Oh well.

It was absolutely great seeing DBR and some other of my favorite nor-cal smashers before moving out of state.

GJ to everybody.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Rey: Team Opus. . . I see no Team Opus. . . OMG.

Shout out thingies:

Hella: <3

Burnt: My smoking buddy.

Jeff: ZOMG THE O FACE IN THE BATHROOM WHEN U WERE WASHING YOUR HANDS!! XDD

Bobby: meeeeehhh. grind it baby.

Boback: U made me sad before we left for home ;_____;

DSF: Too good seein u again. We need to jam holmes. "GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!!"

Dan: you win. just please never do that ever again.

Justin: I told u not to come *******.

Rey: Very good seeing you again. That energy drink was a lifesaver!!

Germ: Uhhhhhh.... yeah.

SheriDan: Mmmmmmm taste the misfire madness. Touch it!!! Come to the sac biweekly so i can teach you luigi dawg.

Nemesis: Cheah. Good **** beatin some peeps. Next time ill even CG. BEWARE!!!

Freedom: DRAGONFORCE!? FTW!?

Isai: The governer says "Hello and don't forget to vote." And that light has always been there.
Zivlyn and friends: good ****.

DSF GF: Keep up with your music studies, Music = life.

DDDAAAAVVVEEEE: LMAO!!! GRAAAVIIITTTYY

TEEAAAMMSSSCCAAPPEEEE!!

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Did the money thing get resolved? Because I paid. I gave $10 to I think Prodigykid? And then he said "Blakmage..." and BTZO said "Yeah I know who he is" and then I got $2 back.

I PAID! D:

Oh and I have about 7 hours of recorded stuff on my laptop. Alot of them I have no idea who's fighting who. Anyone remember any significant matches on that TV?

SS and Isai team matches
Simna and other ness?
Zhu and FMF?

Forget the rest...
the "Zhu and FMF" was probably FMF vs Zelgadis and yes it's worth showing ^^. could u get me losing to germ's link as well XD??? i was fox i think. this was a bit earlier on.

PS - NK is funny as hell.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Look at Lunin's post n00b.

Oh and the other 5th place team was TEAM OPUS!!!! Too good for you! Good **** guys. Also good **** to NK and Simna placing so high. Why don't I see Geo? Didn't he go?

Lunin are you going to put up the players in the teams?

The GERM

Smash Ace

I PAID! D:

SS and Isai team matches
Simna and other ness?
Zhu and FMF?

Forget the rest...
Duuuuuuuude, there was an insane amount of good matches on that sh**.

Singles:
King vs. SS
King vs. DSF (DSF=Sheik/Fox)
GERM vs. SS (Link vs Falcon)
SS vs. Lunin
GERM vs. Zelgadis (Link vs Fox)
Zelgadis vs. Falcomist (Falco ditto)(Zel=Blue/white Falco)
Bob$ vs. DSF (Doc vs. Marth)
Lunin vs. DSF(Fox vs. Marth)
Simna vs. Burnt Toast (Burnt Toast=Yellow Ness)

Those were all the really good ones I remember. I don't remember if any of the teams matches got recorded. The best set of the day was a tie between SS vs Lunin, and Bob$ vs. King, easily the best matches of any bi-weekly ever.

For this bi-weekly I wanted to see how I would do if I went all Link, I haven't went all Link at a tournament in years, and what do you know, I got all space animals and a Sheik and absolutely nooooooo floaties, you fu**ing *******s. Good sh** to everyone though, nice turnout, Congrats Lunin ,you really deserved this one.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
WELLLLL i've got too much to say about that craaaazy tourny we had yesterday. too much, so i wont say most of it.

firstly, i'd like to say that my tournament game performance wsa some of the most pathetic garbage i've seen of myself in a long time. With raves 3 stocking me and Scamp 4 stocking me, i felt about rock bottom. No offence to either of you 2, i love you guys, but i knew i could have done so much better.

Althougth i was being a bit emo, and probably overreacted, i do believe that taking a break from competitive smash is a very good idea. Good timing, considering there may not be any tournaments in the area for a while.

So i guess i'd like to say "later" to a lot of you guys, since i dont see myself playing smash seriously at all for atleast a month. this doesnt, by any means, mean anyone will ever see me again. i just need to wait for a while until smash is fun for me.

Alternatively, some of the matches that i watched today were as good as watching matches gets. Pulling a slightly different preference, i cheered for lunin to win first, mostly because he both needed and wanted the win more than anyone else. There is no doubt that lunin deserved that win. Maybe next time, jeff. Unless of course, we see a king comeback, or zelgadis returning to his pre-arizona glory.

Finally, i'd like to apologize to anyone who saw me sulking yesterday, it just wasnt my day. Thanks to those of you who attempted to cheer me up, Falcomist, Dread, and to some extent, Burnt Toast comes to mind. Sorry if i didnt seem to accept it very well, but it made a difference.

Grats, Rey!

Zoap

Smash Master
Teams:

1: BBJR(Isai+SS)
2:50% Suicide (Germ+Zelgadis)
3: Jamaica Jamaica(King+Hella)
4: Favre$(Bob$+Zoap)
5: Team Opus(Kev$+NK)

The People on the teams are all in the correct order for placing I'm just not sure about all the names.

EDIT: Also, HellaS=Scamp, The weird sheik name in 9th=BTZO, and GERMv=Germ just cuz someone read Germs name plus the Check next to it as a V. :)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Dreads is Dread101 right?

Also, we need the players for these teams:

50% Suicide
Dill dally shiddly Shally
Fire Bun Buns
Gay Club
Godmothers
Hungle Hapes
Knights of San Jose
Not Last
Pure Pwnage
Que the Chiefs
Rel & Ephraim
Short Hop Lasers
Sonics A Bum
Team 1 or something (Is this the actual name of the team?)
Team SilentSpectre
We Main Falco

Thanks in advance.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Dreads is Dread101 right?

Also, we need the players for these teams:

50% Suicide
Dill dally shiddly Shally
Fire Bun Buns
Gay Club
Godmothers
Hungle Hapes
Knights of San Jose
Not Last
Pure Pwnage
Que the Chiefs
Rel & Ephraim
Short Hop Lasers
Sonics A Bum
Team 1 or something (Is this the actual name of the team?)
Team SilentSpectre
We Main Falco

Thanks in advance.
who is we?

I'm assuming Knights of San Jose is Mike666 and Bernard.

And no one answered about what the deal is with the biweeklies. are they really going to be done for a while? any estimated time for return?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Actually, 50% to Suicide is supposed to be Drex and Mexi from central cali. That's the name of their crew, they're from Fresno. I'm guessing Germ and Zel were listed as GodMothers, since that's the closest thing that resembles what Zel said.

Dilly Dally Shilly Shally is the correct spelling of my team with ShadowCloud.

Short Hop Lasers is thePest and Starrman.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Actually, 50% to Suicide is supposed to be Drex and Mexi from central cali. That's the name of their crew, they're from Fresno. I'm guessing Germ and Zel were listed as GodMothers, since that's the closest thing that resembles what Zel said.

Dilly Dally Shilly Shally is the correct spelling of my team with ShadowCloud.

Short Hop Lasers is thePest and Starrman.
if you look on tio, you'll see godfathers.

no idea who godmothers is though.

Ian said:
isn't it Nights of San Jose??? Romantic novel yadadamean?
lolzz

Top Bottom