• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Ok so for the matches on my laptop, there's about 8-9 hours of footage, so I probably won't have time to go through them until the weekend.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Yes it was "Nights of San Jose" lolol

Pretty good tournament, I had some good matches but I got my *** kicked by Lunin haha. Glad to have you back even better than you were before Rey (yeah I know I said this 894594515461 times at the tournament XD). Crazy *** sh*t too Jeff, hella good matches with King and Lunin, I can't believe you still always get better xP.

I'll try and do better next time kthxbai

Delphiki

Smash Champion
'We' is neal and I so that we can get the names matched up with the player records. Check the results page ( here) and you'll see what I mean.

Still need players for these teams:

Fire Bun Buns
Gay Club
Hungle Hapes
Knights of San Jose (Mike666+Bernard? please confirm)
Not Last
Pure Pwnage
Que the Chiefs
Sonic a Bum
Team SilentSpectre
We Main Falco

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
so whats the deal with biweeklies? is mike not going to be hosting them for a while?

cause im gonna be pisssseddd if i dont get to go to a tournament for another two months. i dont know if i can do it =(
Try one year. I wasn't able to play for one year before that last tourney.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
No Delphiki, I'm talking about Dr. Binary.

I mean, Dr. Binary with 2 parity bits.
He's the guy from Florida who was complaining bout how unprofessional and unorganized san jose biweeklies were and about opening his own lan center to have more professional tournaments

Ha Ha Ha.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i've been working and been pretty busy

just letting you know i loveee u allllllll yeaaaaaa ^_^'

but uhm yeah i really miss you guys =/

dont worry just a matter of time

=P

Art?

Smash Journeyman
kurtis invited me to a party... in his pants...

...but i didn't go 'cause i heard the party was gonna be small.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
speaking of partys and pants. I just saw an inconvient truth today and I must say it was a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be. I recommand everyone to seeing it.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
speaking of partys and pants. I just saw an inconvient truth today and I must say it was a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be. I recommand everyone to seeing it.
Watched it last week... its ALRIGHT i guess... Its boring when he talks bout his past... lol... But the points he makes and graphs and jokes are pretty good

Btw.. theres a followup to it called "an up to date message" thats on the dvd.

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
He's the guy from Florida who was complaining bout how unprofessional and unorganized san jose biweeklies were and about opening his own lan center to have more professional tournaments
Hehe, I was joking dude. Matter of fact, I don't think Smash is gonna happen there (if we decide to open the place). Just so you know I was born in Cali, and wadya know! I'm back wth...

The GERM

Smash Ace
Blackmage: Oh yeah, don't forget to put up Hella vs. Sheridan, as well as Hella vs. King. Also the teams matches of Me and Zel vs. Hella and King.

2nd, we're making a new combo video for Jeff, so If there's any possible way you can just get his matches onto a CD, I'd love you forever. That combo video that some random guy made for Jeff just did not due him justice, It was poorly made and did not even look like the Jeff Norcal knows and loves so we beleive it's our duty that we show the world what a beast SS actually is.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Blackmage: Oh yeah, don't forget to put up Hella vs. Sheridan, as well as Hella vs. King. Also the teams matches of Me and Zel vs. Hella and King.

2nd, we're making a new combo video for Jeff, so If there's any possible way you can just get his matches onto a CD, I'd love you forever. That combo video that some random guy made for Jeff just did not due him justice, It was poorly made and did not even look like the Jeff Norcal knows and loves so we beleive it's our duty that we show the world what a beast SS actually is.
/agrees with germ as to the ****ty ss video made previously.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'd heard but I wasn't sure if people were just babbling.

Aaaaanyways.

Everyone should come to Sac. I really need to practice against a good Fox with my ICs. Anybody up for a good practice session before the tournament starts?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Daily News

The Sunday Times - CAPITOL WATCH

Putting BART on track
"Show them the money: They were sworn in just a few weeks ago, but already legislators with the Silicon Valley delegation are asking the state gov't to fork over hundred of millions of dollars to extend BART to San Jose..."
Oh SSSSNNNAAAPPP *watches NCB explode* :psycho:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wha??? there is still no BART to sac, so you drive for an hour to concord, then get on BART and that takes however long BART takes to get to SJ. Im betting longer than the next hour from concord to SJ.

the biweeklies will probably get bigger I just think its funny sac people are celebrating BART...

Top Bottom