• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
you guys dont know squat about norcal, DBR has two artist and this beauty belong to The GERM

Nick likes anime style(cant you tell !)

yep new banner is tight now lets play smash LOLOLOL

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Alright so before the finals, there was (going backwards):
King vs SS
King vs a sheik fox?
A link vs sheik match I think was a friendly
2 Fox vs falco matches
2 marth vs fox matches
A fox vs dr mario match
A fox/falco vs link set (zhu vs germ?)
FMF vs another falco
King vs a fox
Lunin vs a marth
Marth vs doc
Falcon ditto
Falcon vs link
Marth vs Falco
Zhu vs Germ
King vs hella
simna vs a fox
hyuga vs hella
A pikachu vs a jigglypuff tagged "!?"
MC vs germ
Simna vs burnt toast
Iceninja vs a jigglypuff (friendly?)
A fox vs a marth that then changed to falco
Me vs nemesis rofl
A fox vs a falco
Fox vs CF
-------Maybe friendlies are around here?------------

And then teams. I'll edit for them a bit later. I haven't compressed these yet; I'm just listing most of them to ID. So if anyone has any idea for the ones without names.

Edit: Hey, what if I just compressed the whole day's worth of stuff in one video and then uploaded them to filefront? It's going to take so long doing all these separately >_>

It's going to take 3 hours just for the computer to compress the whole thing, and then about 7 or 8 hours to upload the end result. Piece by piece that would take the whole day, and I have alot of homework to do..

Freedom

Smash Cadet
In the Lunin vs. Marth, that Marth was me.

Edit: It should be me if there's a sandbag match of my Marth vs. Lunin's Luigi before that one.

Double Edit: I was a red Marth and we played one stock.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
the iceninja vs jiggs was raves, and you can actually see that my terrible performance dclares it a tourny match. i'd never do that bad in a friendly >_>

honestly i was choking so bad in tourny matches that day, just ask scamp =(

and yeah im pretty sure that the possible zhu vs germ set is indeed that.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
niiice recordings when i'm not there?

heh ok i think i'm not coming to the upcoming NCB.

i'll probably come after summer LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!

actually..waiting for Brawl to come out = more convenient for everyone.

no use of coming out anymore, save money and traveling ! >:O!!

F6 F3 F6

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Alright so before the finals, there was (going backwards):
King vs SS
King vs a sheik fox?
A link vs sheik match I think was a friendly
2 Fox vs falco matches
2 marth vs fox matches
A fox vs dr mario match
A fox/falco vs link set (zhu vs germ?)
FMF vs another falco
King vs a fox
Lunin vs a marth
Marth vs doc
Falcon ditto
Falcon vs link
Marth vs Falco
Zhu vs Germ
King vs hella
simna vs a fox
hyuga vs hella
A pikachu vs a jigglypuff tagged "!?"
MC vs germ
Simna vs burnt toast
Iceninja vs a jigglypuff (friendly?)
A fox vs a marth that then changed to falco
Me vs nemesis rofl
A fox vs a falco
Fox vs CF
-------Maybe friendlies are around here?------------

And then teams. I'll edit for them a bit later. I haven't compressed these yet; I'm just listing most of them to ID. So if anyone has any idea for the ones without names.

Edit: Hey, what if I just compressed the whole day's worth of stuff in one video and then uploaded them to filefront? It's going to take so long doing all these separately >_>

It's going to take 3 hours just for the computer to compress the whole thing, and then about 7 or 8 hours to upload the end result. Piece by piece that would take the whole day, and I have alot of homework to do..
i'll just dl the whole thing and maybe upload parts / all of it if i have time XD? i have hw as well ><

the last 2 foxes are mikkuz. i was the falco, not sure about the falcon.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Gah so things and filefront are troublesome.

http://hosted.filefront.com/blakmage File named "Second part" was the recording program splitting the recordings into 2 files, and that was the smaller one. It starts in the middle of a fight though, meaning that the first part ends in the middle of a fight......

And the first part keeps messing up everytime I try to upload it. And I can't work on it tomorrow because I have a study group all day :(

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
ya srsly.

But I was at a study group all day so I didn't have time to separate them, so I thought the next best thing was to just upload it while I was away so people could see them.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The NCBs have been indefinitely postponed. They don't know when they'll have another. Btw you just asked this a few days ago and we gave you the same answer.

If you're up for a drive there are the Sacramento Biweeklies. The next one is on the 17th.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ba11oon dragon, you've already asked that, and we've already responded. heck, delphiki here has already posted in response. just incase you dont get it, im going to post this clearly and in big letters.

THERE ARE NO MORE BIWEEKLIES FOR A FEW MONTHS.

the hosts are too busy to host them anymore. we have to wait until their schedules calm down.

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Sorry.
I meant like, if there IS going to be a tourny, what time? 3pm? Or will it say on the front page?

Sorry if I'm being oblivious to everything. I know you answered, but I guess I wasn't being quite specific enough (or being oblivious again. It's a habbit.)

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
well ba1100n, when the next biweekly happens will probably appear in the name of the post. i would look back every friday or so just to be sure.

teams generally starts at about noon, and singles starts whenever teams are finished. i would suggest showing up before noon just to get yourself oriented, and with some friendlies in.

if these ever happen again and you come, here are a few pointers.
1) bring your own controller
2) if you have a cube you can bring, so do, we often have a shortage
3) go to san jose state university, it is easy to find
4) if you are driving, find out in advance where you will park. if you dont know where, talk to people who know where
5) once you are on campus, finding the macquirie hall is easy, there are campus maps all over
6) once you find the right building, go up the stairs and follow your ears
7) have fun. seriously, you'll enjoy yourself so much more if you do

chances are you wont be able to do any of these for now, but when the biweeklies come back, i hope you join us

SuperRad

Smash Master
One thing ice forgot:
shower and wear deodorant. seriously, that room gets STANKY and HOT. I'm sure MyKo will agree.

Other things I find helpful:
I'm a pretty shy person and I often don't feel comfortable around people. My first Biweekly I didn't come out of my shell a whole lot at the beginning, not really making the rounds and playing people like I wish I did once I started doing it near the end. Don't be afraid to ask for a friendly or to call next. EVERYONE I've ever met at a biweekly is chill.

Zoap

Smash Master
**** those rules, except the showering. Were all bishes and *******s and we **** little kiddies for breakfast. So come and enjoy it.

Lol J/k no but really

Delphiki

Smash Champion
0_o @ Zoap

To be honest the canceling of the NCBs is a blessing for me. I can never get a ride to NCBs but if everyone comes to Sac it's only a short walk.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
the face was frowning 'cause he's getting thumbed in the ***.

this thread needs to get handed over to someone who can change the first post and tell me what the **** rules are 'cause we am teh so confused.

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
To be honest the canceling of the NCBs is a blessing for me. I can never get a ride to NCBs but if everyone comes to Sac it's only a short walk.
I was looking on a map and the amtrak station seem's to be like a long walk from it. Correct me, b**** slap me, and school me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom