• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
I said I found a venue for 90$ a day, but it has new carpets and no dark drinks(No soda besides Sprite and such) are allowed in there, So yea im not gonna risk it cuz Smashers just have no respect for anything thats not theirs.
holy **** dude that's even cheaper than SJSU's student price for that auditorium. where's this place at? just be strict on food and drinks and it'll be all good. on with the NCT replacement!

Zoap

Smash Master
<.< no means no art?. LOL

Its in Castro Valley, and guess what ppl dont care if you tell them no they do it anyways.

Ian

Smash Ace
My well thought out hypothesis is that any MLG sponsored tournament on the West Coast would most likely take place in SoCal. More specifically, I would guess a 0C3. Or possibly another Champ Combo. And since I haven't heard anything about the DBR tourney since December, I assumed that wasn't happening....
there is no OC3 =P

Ian

Smash Ace
Proof? manacloud sent a message to Washington about the possibility of there being one.
HaMmErTiMeDeLuX (9:05:40 PM): is OC3 one of the tournies being sponcored by MLG?
neal yung (9:05:17 PM): there is no oc3
HaMmErTiMeDeLuX (9:05:53 PM): oh
HaMmErTiMeDeLuX (9:05:56 PM): lol

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey if anybody wannts to come over today/tonight and smashhhh me or i mean smash with me then wyah PM me or something i'll give u address i live in san jose on blossom hill ***

malva00

Smash Master
LOOL WANNA know what else manacloud has said?

Isai(after TG4 ends): See you next time
manacloud(with serious face): there won't be a next time

The GERM

Smash Ace
DC++ Conversation, Dec.05:

Manacloud: Hey Zelgadis, are you gonna make it to our New Year's bi-weekly?
Zelgadis: Ummm, I dunno, I'll try but I don't think my work will let me have the days off.
Manacloud: .....Ok, If that's the way you feel, I guess your banned.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
omggg gErm Rofl at that but yeaH gIve it toomE ohHH i guess ima have group sex at bernards ><

nice **** banner omfg dude looks like the new smash will link look like tat?

ss eh >.>

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
DC++ Conversation, Dec.05:

Manacloud: Hey Zelgadis, are you gonna make it to our New Year's bi-weekly?
Zelgadis: Ummm, I dunno, I'll try but I don't think my work will let me have the days off.
Manacloud: .....Ok, If that's the way you feel, I guess your banned.
At first I thought tc1 posted. then I noticed the typing was actually legible. Then I saw the new DBR banner. Then I laughed at SS falcon because he has the same facial structure as Jeff. lolz.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
At first I thought tc1 posted. then I noticed the typing was actually legible. Then I saw the new DBR banner. Then I laughed at SS falcon because he has the same facial structure as Jeff. lolz.
O_____O I did the exact same thing...>_>, thought it was tc1, then saw banner, then noticed the facial structure and eyes of SS on the banner o.O whoa....

Yeh I'm bored, someone should have a smashfest or something >.>

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
BTZO are you coming to Sac this weekend?

edit: Grrrrr.r.... he's MINE!!! Come to Sac!

edit 2: You too Brian! I'm pretty sure I've never played you.
If I get a ride...T___T

I would go to UCSC, but iono, if I'm gonna go 2+ hours on the bus, I'd kinda like to have a shot at money =P

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yeah, that was my pool. We were one of like 2 pools that actually got to finish. I feel sorry for the guys who paid $10 a match.

How often do the UCSC tourneys happen? Aren't they pretty inconsistent?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
alright I will definately host a tournament next week then, its going to be invite only with 20 slots. Plan for it to be next saturday, I will make a thread with info about it later as I am tired and sleep calls.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
i just had the MOST BRILLIANT idea ever!

it is a tradition amoungst several of my friends to take a yearly trip to magic mountain during sumer break, and we all get season passes.

it has come to my attention that there is going to be a big tourny in LA (evo west) during the summer.

when you buy a season pass at six flags MM, you get a cupon book, including a free pass for someone else, and a bunch of really cheap entrys for other people.

i'll go to evo west, take people (so long as i dont have to drive the entire stretch) and we stop by magic mountain on the way home, split a hotel room or something.

this is just brainstorming, but does anyone like where im going with this?

magic mountain is AWESOME! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Top Bottom