• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
he meant from his house. he lives like 10 minutes walking from the biweeklies. I dont even know if there is an amtrak to rancho cordova

Snap

Smash Ace
farewell

I would just like to say farewell to everyone...for two weeks.

yes, it is a hard thing to accept--snap's absence for even a moment. but i hope you all will somehow find a way to retain your sanity even when im gone.

so take care and goodbye.

edit:goodbye

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if anyone's interested in coming a tournament this saturday, assuming there is no NCB planned... come to modesto!

this is not tge, it's at someone's house (lmao and ever since tge moved, jamie's garage is more comfortable and spacious than the new tge.) it's basically only fta and nova (sac) planning to go so far, it'd be nice to see an ncber come.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, Snap asked me to ban him for two weeks. Don't worry, he'll be back. He just need a little help staying focused in school and Smashboards wasn't helping :).

Zoap

Smash Master
Lol neal is too good, Snap suxs, he has had these temptations b4. First smashing instead of school, then aim instead of school and now this. If he continues down this dark path we may have to chain him up in an empty room wit nothing but a light and his work. Hopefully Neal can lead him back down the path of light!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE isnt Microsoft Word Class great for smashboards and Zoap Posting!!

I don't think I can go to Modesto, ive been to 3 biweeklys in a row(3 weeks straight) my parents are prob like WTF MAN GET A LYFE TO THE MAX

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
if anyone's interested in coming a tournament this saturday, assuming there is no NCB planned... come to modesto!

this is not tge, it's at someone's house (lmao and ever since tge moved, jamie's garage is more comfortable and spacious than the new tge.) it's basically only fta and nova (sac) planning to go so far, it'd be nice to see an ncber come.
Where, exactly?

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
I heard something about a cake so I ran here as fast as I could
Lol I just noticed that the title has been changed to "Cake Mix" so I ran. As you can see, my cookie monster avatar like's cookies but cake is close enough.

Zoap

Smash Master
wat the hell would go into that friggin cake!?!?! Prob an old man (Mr. Johnson) having a HAHA and an Old woman whos fallen and can't get up! By the time were done bakin the life alert ppl will show up to eat it wit us, Cuz HELP IS ON THE WAY!!

**** that Cake would be ****ing awesome!! LOLOLOL

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
didn't cookie monster get replaced by veggie monster or something?
Errm, well uh that's a lie. It's a trick made the health industry.

you are "knee of justice" right?
I am THE Knee of Justice if you don't mind. And yes, I am sexy.

Oh and er... why would you like to know?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Nah, you're the dumbs.

Ian

Smash Ace
So, now that it's been announced by JV, I'll say it here for those who don't know.

MLG does not have Smash in their pro-circuit anymore, BUT they are indeed working to sponsor other large tournaments, I'm thinking Pound 2 being one of them. Cort mentioned another one in California, and most likely FC. They're trying to get good prizes amongst other things for the self-run tournaments.

So brighten up guys, instead of going to Halo infested MLGs, we can go to JUST Smash tournaments with MLG's assistance as well.
hmm I saw this in the EC forums... maybe we should try and get the DBR run norcal tourny sponcored by MLG ^^

SuperRad

Smash Master
hmm I saw this in the EC forums... maybe we should try and get the DBR run norcal tourny sponcored by MLG ^^
My well thought out hypothesis is that any MLG sponsored tournament on the West Coast would most likely take place in SoCal. More specifically, I would guess a 0C3. Or possibly another Champ Combo. And since I haven't heard anything about the DBR tourney since December, I assumed that wasn't happening....

Zoap

Smash Master
I said I found a venue for 90$ a day, but it has new carpets and no dark drinks(No soda besides Sprite and such) are allowed in there, So yea im not gonna risk it cuz Smashers just have no respect for anything thats not theirs.

Top Bottom