• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yeah that wouldn't help Sac. But it'll definitely help players in Concord who don't have rides. All the players that go to Lucien's Smashfests will be able to go to the NCBs.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL.. it will be fast..

victory is decided on 1 match LOL.. even finals.. but we can smash it up at mexicans house afterwards... yes? lunin u gotta come i need better fox players to play against T.T

no offense anybody

Zoap

Smash Master
man my fox is good i dont know what your talking about..., If I hit up Sac on Sat I might be able to go, I prob stay at enders if i do go, unless KFC wants to house me :)

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
due to the insane schedule of the tourny hosts (kizzo literally has 5 classes and works 35 hours a week) the tournaments are on hold until further notice. there will not likely be another biweekly until may or so when the workload at the bookstore gets light.

sorry balloon dragon and protathlitis.

if you guys live anywhere near milpitas i'd be willing to smash with you guys, along with lots of other people in the area. although im on a break from competitive smash, i still love friendlies.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The NorCal Biweeklies have been indefinitely postponed. Who is the owner of this thread? The title should be updated.

If you guys are able to travel, I suggest you check out the Sacramento Biweeklies. Many of the players who are regular players at the NCBs are expected to begin making arrivals at the Sacramento Biweeklies, which are now NorCal's most consistent biweekly tournaments.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
that banner is savage, the coloring is top notch. Some of the positioning is a little weird, but the banner is still of very high quality. Link (Germ) looks the best in my opinion. Incredible work on his face. I am guessing Hella didnt make this? The style is a whole lot different then what I have seen from hella. Much more realistic shading. I think it would be cool if you moved the letters DBR to the left a little bit and have what each letter stands for. You have enough room for it. Just a suggestion though.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
hoooooooooly **** @ new dbr banner...

lol @ germ's hair and bandana, king's beanie and beard, hella's rockstar and sonic tattoo, bob$'s PENCIL FRAME GLASSES LMAO, and dsf's compton hat.

imo, zel's fox should have glasses on it and SS's falcon should be removed of his helmet and make it look more like jeff.

malva00

Smash Master
I don't like how Fox is taking away from Falcon's abs of steel

I think my only problem is with the position and look of ZelgaDIS

Ian

Smash Ace
I don't like how Fox is taking away from Falcon's abs of steel

I think my only problem is with the position and look of ZelgaDIS
ya I agree...I don't mind the position of much as I think Zelgadis looks evil and non fox Mcloudy

other then that i like it a lot =P

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Okayyyyyy I was going to sleep but then I checked my email so I'll do the finals now :p

Oh yeah, do you guys know of any video editing/compressing program besides virtualdub that's free? It's annoying waiting for it to 'parse interleaved mpeg file" every time :x

SuperRad

Smash Master
Okayyyyyy I was going to sleep but then I checked my email so I'll do the finals now :p

Oh yeah, do you guys know of any video editing/compressing program besides virtualdub that's free? It's annoying waiting for it to 'parse interleaved mpeg file" every time :x
Windows Movie Maker 2. comes on most PCs now.

also should be noted that you can get pretty much everything for free if you dont mind taking illegal avenues.

and isai does not make sense.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
I'M TIRED: D: D: Too lazy to youtube

You guys can check http://hosted.filefront.com/blakmage/ in 40 minutes from this post.....look for the file called "biweekly_finals."

*sleep*

Edit: Oh no. I just checked and the sound is way off sync. If you guys want I'll fix it tomorrow, but for now I'll just let it keep uploading.

petoo0

Smash Ace
I'M TIRED: D: D: Too lazy to youtube

You guys can check http://hosted.filefront.com/blakmage/ in 40 minutes from this post.....look for the file called "biweekly_finals."

*sleep*

Edit: Oh no. I just checked and the sound is way off sync. If you guys want I'll fix it tomorrow, but for now I'll just let it keep uploading.
are these the only videos? i guess i missed were the rest are?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Brian what's a good program for getting vids from a DVD into some type of vid file? Send a PM please.

The new banner kicks incredible ***. I bet it is Nick's, he just decided to try some new things for the DBR banner. Come on now, I'm sure he has hella (hehe - it's a pun) more work than what we have seen. It might be closer to his usual style than what we've seen before.

The only thing I don't like is how big Peach's boobs are. And whoever mentioned SS is right, he should be less obscured. All in all I give it a 9/10. Great work.

Top Bottom