• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
That's true in a sense... I'm talking about my thesis defense... It's not really a final exam for a class... It is nice that my schedule becomes a lot clearer after I get this done...if I get this done in time...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
OK... Thanks... I would have looked stupid if I tried to spam nado in front of the thesis committee...

Edit: I think I won't be able to defend my thesis in time... I'm a maybe for all events until I get it done... :/

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Spring Break in Florida.

The next one after April should be scheduled during a large event so that M2K doesn't come to this one thus giving this tourne a new name.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I thought this was going to be the last one before THE SHOWNDOWN anyway, Kiest, but I could be remembering incorrectly. I'm too lazy to check back in either thread to see if that's right or not.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I miss em too. I havnt seen Nope in like 2 weeks. But you all should come to Springfield this week on Tuesday or Wednesday. That would be sweet. It would would be good practice for MLG

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok so I'm back in Ohio and the weather is 100% lousy, but updates for this tournament plus the showdown incoming soon! on a side note we stopped by a Florida tournament for Doubles and Fonz and Capem took second while we were there. Giving Ohio some love down south!

Kel

Smash Master
Does anyone in the Springfield/ Dayton area want to play before Orlando? I need a lot of practice and want to play lots and lots of people.

I especially need to play LUCARIOS, Metaknights, and Snakes.

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
....or you can come down to my place since your cars are decently working and Cincy has to come up for Orlando anyway <3

Top Bottom