• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
i would not want to miss this for anything!

mojo you should team with ace dude yeah if hes going.

so im mm:
synikal
plup
ehhh who else?
haha, how'd I miss this post?
anyways
I don't enter teams anymore. I like my fate to be entirely in my hands. haha, meaning singles
And that's only if I do show up this saturday. I'll have to leave at 3 if I do. Singles sure as hell ain't gonna finish till then.

mojo99

Smash Rookie
i would love to mm you but i just know i would lose lol maybe i will maybe i wont i did a mm with toobz one time his falocn vs mine he won :/ but i put up a good fight

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Ladies and Gentleman I have just gotten word.

The man the myth the legend, David. P. Hanna. The "Purple Missle Hurricane"

The man who said Samus takes 20 Fingers. The man who made the super wave dash cool.

THE MAN WHO LOOKS AMISH WITH HIS BEARD AND IS FUN TO CALL JEBADIAAAAAAAAAH AS IF IT WAS JEREZIAAAAAAAAAH.

Is going.

So yeah, Pr0jecT, Shiz, Phanna, Uber Ice. CONFIRMED

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ladies and Gentleman I have just gotten word.

The man the myth the legend, David. P. Hanna. The "Purple Missle Hurricane"

The man who said Samus takes 20 Fingers. The man who made the super wave dash cool.

THE MAN WHO LOOKS AMISH WITH HIS BEARD AND IS FUN TO CALL JEBADIAAAAAAAAAH AS IF IT WAS JEREZIAAAAAAAAAH.

Is going.

So yeah, Pr0jecT, Shiz, Phanna, Uber Ice. CONFIRMED
I'm just stocked that I get to meet the infamous Project again. :bee:

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
no offense to hungrybox, but skrach's NOOB tournies attract a lot more people from outside central florida for some reason

i dont know why, but its one of the reasons i really like coming to these

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM you Slim in G-dorf dittos? $3?
Sounds good. Havent played you in forever! Should be fun.

slim

falcon ditto 1$ MM

in fact

ill accept most 1$ MM's
Sounds good too. You guys can call me Nasty since i go by that more.

rooting for my dawgs skrach, colbol, dop and sick! hold it down nukkaaasss
**** ***** dont you mean Nasty? You know Sick doesnt play smash anymore lol. You should come my nigg.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
It sucks taht this will be the same time as MLG... I really wanted to watch MLG Brawl livestream.... But Melee livestream > Brawl livestream... and I mainly play brawl... F@CK!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
Sorry Spider_Sense.

I'm the only Spider around here.

This is my last Florida tournament, I leave in a few weeks.

skrach8

Smash Lord
I feel like the tournaments I host have so much success due to the fact that I've been apart of the community for a long time, not to mention my slightly annoying advertising..... I post everywhere and anywhere about this tournament. I used to house people like mad for the late GIGZ tournies, so that also contributes.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing support, I feel like NOOB 2 is gunna be insane!

I promise no pools.
I promise payouts for the top 4 places. *Possibly for doubles as well* WOOT. Pending yays and nays, as well as attendance.
I also promise a door fee. I have yet to figure out a way around this without digging into the pot, so until then we will endure.

I can't promise this tournament will start on time. Luckily this is highly dependent on everyone else.

Remember folks doors open at twelve aka noon aka 12:00 am/pm/?

BE ON TIME! I waited last time for players, which I had no problem with, but I want to keep things according to schedule.

Recap:
1. Be on time.
2. If you have a setup that you are going to bring, PM me with what you have. No one wants to pay a door fee. I am not responding to wall posts.
3. Post if do/don't see your name on the attendance list.
4. Payout to top 4 places.
5. Crews will happen between doubles and singles along with an hour or so break.

I say we do votes for captains. To ensure balanced teams I vote for Colbol/Shiz/Hbox/Linguini, any two of those would suffice.

GET PWNED POST!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Awesome to hear Skrach except.. No pools? I love pools, worth your money :|

Its okay though, **** YEAH CREWSSSSS.

I can't wait till I get to **** RockCrock at this, he thinks hes so gooooooood with his 1750 PSR.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yeah i always thought pools were the thing that made more people enter a tournament.

who told you pools were bad?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
pools take time <_<.
the only thing that takes time is ******** smashers who leave during the tournament.

i think pools are what make a great tournament, and also what get a dozen extra borderline people to enter.

people are much more willing to pay to enter if they know they get to play a handful of people

Top Bottom