• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

PB&J

Smash Hero
someone from ga might win..who knows?

and its me merck,shag and someone else but more people want to come but we are trying to see if there will be another car or not

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
HEY ERRBODY, THIS IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

Uber Ice cannot go due to school.
Phanna is not going because of UI and girl johns.
DaShizWiz is now on the boarderline because if you haven't heard, his car was stolen and hes now dealing with alot of bull**** after getting it back.
Smash Mac and KeepSpeedN both have work, they are confirmed for NOT attending.

I literally went from a full car to just me in 24 hours.

This leaves me with a totally open car, at the moment i'm on the boarder line of going as well. This said, I'M WILLING TO TAXI PEOPLE IN SFL IF THEY NEED A RIDE. The deal would be i'd drive there (no more then 2 hours) friday, stay that night, and we'd leave Saturday morning.

If anyone is interested in this please PM me and i'll give you my number.

Also, thanks to josh for possibly housing me saturday night if i do decide to go.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey Louis, if you guys get more than one dazzle, you should stream and record videos, if you can only come up with one, I think Lozano has 1, then you should record high quality matches without the stream, but still use a laptop and its webcam to stream the immediate area around the main tv, so the people watching can still tell whats going on based on the reactions

Don't fail me!

skrach8

Smash Lord
sfl needs to come with project.

dont let him down. if you love melee ull go with him.

i did not know that bout bronson.

cmon sfl. make it up here!

HYPE

GOOD **** GEORGIA!

try to get as many cars down here as you can! its going to be well worth it!

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

EVEN MORE HYPE!!!

@ derek i still cant believe u are not going to be here? This is the conundrum that is currently plaguing my mind.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
lol i wanna go really bad but finals are next week, and if I immerse myself in the glory of smay I won't be able to concentrate

"if I aint there when you light the blunt ***** please think of me!! Cause you know a ***** love to get high high and free!"

skrach8

Smash Lord
hahahahha lol

alright i have updated the attendance list accordingly

project im gunna be updating until tmrw night. so let me know if anything changes in between time.

CALLING OUT TO THE ENTIRE SOUTH REGION, YOU NEED TO BE HERE!

we lost of few warriors but they will be replaced. cmon lets get to at least 45 players!

22 teams would be awesome!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i saw m2k posting on facebook telling hbox to pick him up at the airport tmrw morning... does that mean m2k is coming to this?

edit: neverming hes coming for mlg, **** brawl

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Since Ian has a funeral attend (Sorry for your loss, Ian) I need a teammate.

Anyone willing to team with a rusty never-has-been? :)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Just a small update.

I most likely will NOT be able to pick up people all the way over on the eastcoast, It's just too much driving/money/time for me this weekend. I'll need ALL friday to finish a bunch of schoolwork I just got assigned.

Sorry if I may have got a couple of your hopes up but it's just too much.

skrach8

Smash Lord
what is all this news about people bailing?

kinda weak just sayin

people, you guys have 2 solid days to figure stuff out, hopefully you can make it out. i would not want to miss this tournament for anything.

Zone

Smash Champion
If I come to this looks like I'm alone. Most of North FL doesn't want to come to this cuz They just held a tourney last weekend. Or money johns.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
hmmmm

Man..cmon Bronson ik you can come to this stop pussying around and come n1gguh lol jkjk bro..seriously though... come lol. and yo man....this tourny is gonna be..pretty nastee HA!

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle::chuckle: :chuckle:

man im bored lol...hence why im posting..cant wait for the weekend. ROAR! -disapears into the night-

- uuaa

Scidadle

Smash Champion
poo.

I might be able to come.

Doesn't look likely though.

I haven't played good melee at a decent level in like....... **** since noob 1 prolly.

Ugh

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im telling you guys flamin roy's fox is nasty.

Chops i hear you visiting in the summer? Yo your bro still got it just rusty but if you wannna take me up on it my shiek yor falco 5 dollars sound good? I been nasty for the past couple of months and i have no intention about losing ta ya bruh. Maybe we can chill out after that and hit up the movies witt those girls like ya promised lmao.

Sfl bring it home man. Imma give you guys alot of **** if one of you dont ge top 5.

Top Bottom