• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Who are you and when did you call me?

*edit*

I know Mike is going for sure, I'm still iffy.
jason told me to call you and tell you about his car situation we wont know until later today weather or not we can go it depends on when his car comes out the shop i've never seen you but jason wanted me to play you by the way he hypes you up a lot
*edit*
i called around 6 yeterday but i guess your phone was off

skrach8

Smash Lord
ahhh what is going on here?

we still have thirty plus people, but u guys should still come out.

syn get off that iffy tip and roll through. This thing is gunna be pretty big.

shiz where u at?

I set these things way in advance so everyone has enough time to pool resources...... dont rely on something with a shaky foundation.

HYPE NOOB 2 IS GUNNA WRECK FACE!

SynikaL

Smash Lord
jason told me to call you and tell you about his car situation we wont know until later today weather or not we can go it depends on when his car comes out the shop i've never seen you but jason wanted me to play you by the way he hypes you up a lot
*edit*
i called around 6 yeterday but i guess your phone was off

What number do you have?

Pi

Smash Hero
Listen
I understand that we're all in this game because it's the best ****ing console fighter to ever exist hands down no competition.
We all have fun getting together and playing, seeing how we stack up against people who use to **** us, or people who we use to ****. Hanging out, exchanging tips, learning, feeling like we're improving just being around new people.
Mainly, it's just *** loads of fun.

But you have to understand that if you want these tournaments to keep happening, if you want to keep being able to see the friends you've made thus far and those you will make in the future, you have to man up and take a little responsibility for planning on how you're going to make it to these tournaments. They are not so often, so spontaneous, that many reasons should stop you from being able to attend.

When people stop attending tournaments, they eventually die out, you can't just expect them to always be around, can't say 'oh I'll just hit up the next one' a thousand times till it's too late, we've got a good thing going here. The last noob1 was very successful. The venue is superb for our needs, and the owners seemed more than happy to host tournaments because of the great turn out.

Don't let this good thing die guys. I want to see, laugh, and learn with all of you for some time to come.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I don't know why you guys are all bugging out over people dropping out. We're missing out on what? Maybe a 6-7 people? Thats not that big of a deal.

As it looks like I'll most likely be going, I've set up some plans for housing and whatnot.

It's still bound to be 30+ people which is ****ing NICE.

Also thank you Kniht for dropping the hammer on these suckas.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
WHAT'S GOOD *** NUG'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya boiee hiro hitting up this thread to throw in some flava, WHAT!!!!!

So i definitely haven't posted in MONTH'S, but i thought I'd come threw.

I actually just got fired from wendy's( suspended temporarily until further notice, to be technical) and now that i have some free time, im thinkin about taking a week off, just to chill.

SOOOOOOOOOO, i might have to hit this up and wreck some people.

Honestly, I would LLOOVVEE, to see some of the old heads.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow!

peace

-misshiroshi (get at me)

P.S. WATO FOR LYFE!!! i'll never forget ^_^

skrach8

Smash Lord
ahah @ rock

thank you @ project

my utmost respect @ kniht

the turn out is still gunna be pretty **** good.

AS FOR UPDATES:
i went to the venue today to talk to Rick (owner) and ill be arriving at the venue by 11:30am
I picked up the tables and chairs today, because i picked up the equipment as opposed to getting it delivered i saved some money. With that said the pot is gunna be bigger.
Doors open when i get there.
Im gunna try to update the attendance list later today. So stay tuned to the boards.

THE SOONER EVERYONE ARRIVES THE SOONER WE CAN START.
OK PEOPLE, BE ON TIME. I WILL, I REPEAT, I WILL CLOSE REGISTRATION AT 1:00 PM AT THE LATEST, give or take 15 mins. WE ARE ON A TIME CONSTRAINT, SO BE ON TIME.

MOST OF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS, BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO AREN'T, I AM 100% SERIOUS. TIGHTER THAN WALL STREETS AND THE GOVERNMENTS RELATIONSHIP!

p.s. If there are any problems, concerns, etc. HIT ME UP @ (347) 724-1128:smash:

OH YEAH BRING CASH CUZ I AM NOT A DEBIT MACHINE!!!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Umm sorry for polmex loosing his phone and for smashyourmom having other plans?

It's out of my control. I'm trying my BEST to get here.

Pi

Smash Hero
I understand that cases vary quite a bit, scidadle.
If it is out of your control then assume I wasn't talking about you.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm probably not gonna come. driving 6 hours alone doesn't sound appealing. 12 hours there and back.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Tampa sucks

I hate you guys.

Well I dont hate you, i'm just mad that I never get to go to tournaments due to rides ****ing up.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
if i had a job and car i would be taking you scidadle if u provide mah gas $$$ unless i had to work or had a legit john

hopefully there will at least be a live stream no way in hell im watching the ****ty streams that mlg expects us to watch (except MAYBE tekken 6) big maybe tho

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well guys I can't make it anymore, my car is completely FUBAR'ed, it was my only way to get to Kye's and I have to seek help tomorrow morning, so I simply won't have time to for this tournament.

@ FlaminRoy - Bro, mad sorry. My suggestion if you still want to go, is to ask Kye and hope him and Mike can pick you up and you guys can make the trip from there.

This ****ing sucks my spider balls. I was really hoping to get in some matches with CFL. =(

Top Bottom