• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
the only thing that takes time is ******** smashers who leave during the tournament.

i think pools are what make a great tournament, and also what get a dozen extra borderline people to enter.

people are much more willing to pay to enter if they know they get to play a handful of people
hmm, I never saw it that way. "get to play a handful of people".

still, I see pools as a huge time-extender when you can go ahead and start eliminating people by starting off with brackets.

but, that's just me. The guy who always procrastinates and leaves things on the to-do list for the weekend. If I was completely free-timed, sure, pools! crews! the works!

P.S., I love crews no matter what. I'd stay late for 'em if I could. which I'll be able to soon. haha

Renth

Smash Hero
Pools are cool.

Smash is cool.

Louis.. he's pretty awesome which is a step above cool.

RockCrock.. He's well. . .. He cheats at everything so he's not cool.

Lots of ganons at this, that's cool.

Spider.. I'm not digging up the 100 pennys i'm a ***** sorry. - which makes me not cool.

Uhh...

HoN is cool.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I used to be 1720. Then I played a few games with RockCrock and BOOM. 1880's again. The ****.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
It's just Pr0jecT. I've been playing a bunch of EM games on the account CrockRock though because I get bored and dont feel like playing full normal games.

Also, I ment to say 1680's. Apparanrntly im now a 1670 and Rock hit 1800. This kids a herb...

skrach8

Smash Lord
hahahah

props to renth and yummy

**** the **** is getting so serious i need to make a joke.

so a buddy (A) of mine went to his best friends(B) house and knocked on the door. (B)'s wife came to the door and said hey whats up. (A) says "i have a proposition for you, i will give you $200 dollars if you show me your boobs". Wife says hey this will be the easiest $200 bucks ive ever made. SO she flashes (A) and and (A) walks away happy. 1 hour later (B) returns home and wife mentions (A) stopped by. (A) says "oh (B) finally stopped by to pay me back my $200, SWEET!

TA TA TA CHING!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Wowww. Does anyone know how to fix an analog controller for gamecube? It wont go back to the neutral position, like when I try to nair while running it just does a fair. But the thing is its not wiggly/loose... it just doesnt go back to neutral position

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Bad news, UberIce and I were assigned a **** ton of work out of nowhere, so he will be unable to attend the tournament. Phanna is on the line right now since UI can't go and girl johns.

However, I'm still attending with Shiz so all is not lost, also. RockCrock lets team you baddie.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
hahahah

props to renth and yummy

**** the **** is getting so serious i need to make a joke.

so a buddy (A) of mine went to his best friends(B) house and knocked on the door. (B)'s wife came to the door and said hey whats up. (A) says "i have a proposition for you, i will give you $200 dollars if you show me your boobs". Wife says hey this will be the easiest $200 bucks ive ever made. SO she flashes (A) and and (A) walks away happy. 1 hour later (B) returns home and wife mentions (A) stopped by. (A) says "oh (B) finally stopped by to pay me back my $200, SWEET!

TA TA TA CHING!

Beefy walks into a Bar, Bartender looks up and says "get the fu.ck out"

Pluplue

Smash Ace
well when I played him about three weeks ago he was a lot better than when I played him last. you n green mario must be teaching him well :pimp:

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Wowww. Does anyone know how to fix an analog controller for gamecube? It wont go back to the neutral position, like when I try to nair while running it just does a fair. But the thing is its not wiggly/loose... it just doesnt go back to neutral position
i have a pretty good controller i can loan you for this dont worry buddy i got you

siked for thissssss

Top Bottom