• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
1 week n 5 days!
Gonna be the funnest weekend ever, laser tag friday, MELEE saturday, then airsoft sunday!
YEEAAA!

haha, kuya and gman? Team Kapatid Tayo(ask your parents to translate that for you, jaun. haha)!

Crom gonna be here again?!! Methinks he gonna be smelling a rematch. Thirsty for some Marth blood

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
whats good with the attendance list? this tourney looks interesting! and i havent played in a while lol i want to see how good ima do, ima talk 2 shiz and mac about this

skrach8

Smash Lord
****NNNN if speedn wants a list hes getting a list...

FL THIS JUST GOT WAY TOO SERIOUS!

I SHED A TEAR> SIKE, IMA HARD ***!

WE NEED SOME MORE HARDCORE HYPE, SO HYPE IT HARDCORE!

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
anyone need a team partner? In return for your services of teaming up with me I will be your personal bodyguard :)

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
we should team for old times sake ryan, just so we can hit each other more than we hit our actual opponents like the good old days. I was watching our old team vids today hahaha.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wow...

This really ****s up the vsa tampa tourney, especially because of whose attending theres an additional 40 people coming...

Including me I guess, can't miss this now I guess.

Ugh, oh well. Its May lay bay bay

Ima need a partner

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Louie add ssb64 on the wii for $5 as a side tourney. SSB64 tourneys will become mainstream in Florida thats my mission. I'll split my winnings with 2nd through 4th so people still have an incentive to join. :)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Well looks like I'm coming to this with polmex. I pre-regged for VSA and all but if ****ing KSN is going I can't miss it.

skrach8

Smash Lord
ryan , 64 died too long ago, bring a set up and run money matches if u wanna play 64...

yeah this is pretty hyped! **** looks too good.

Ok i updated the first page with the attendance list.

1. If you name is not there and you know u are coming for sure, post that u are coming and I will update the list asap.

2. If your name is on the list and you know you are not coming, post that u are not coming and i will update the list asap.

Now there is an attendance list, its official, MIKE G STICKIED THIS, ITS ****ING OFFICIAL!

TO ALL MY PEOPLES THAT LIKE TO PARTY, I GOT YOU AFTER THE TOURNAMENT!

SPEEDN, SHIZ, SMAC, holla at ya boy!

p.s. Can anyone help Eikelmann out with housing for this? Im not really in the position for housing people but I will if i have to. If your attendance depends on you getting housing then I got you! I live like 20 mins away btw.

skrach8

Smash Lord
To all who plan on attending, please bring setups

I have 3 tvs i can bring myself but only one cube.

We want at least 8 full working setups ten would be optimal. plz list if you are going to be helping out with setups and what not.

double post ftw.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok due to the high demand of NOOB 1, I have decided to relocate the venue as well as change the date. So those of you looking to attend VSA Tampa, please check out NOOB1, it will be a great Melee tournament, check it out

As far as VSA Tampa please read the thread again Click here to check it out so there is no confusion on schedule, door fees, and registration.

New Location:
Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Busch Gardens

3705 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 977-7066

New Date:
Saturday February 27th, 2010.

Register Here

skrach8

Smash Lord
whats your location at this moment. SOMEONE GET THIS KID TO THE TOURNAMENT!

NOOB 1 is gunna be major!

And if anyone needs emergency housing PM me..... ill see what i can do. First come, first serve.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I'm in G'ville with RockCrock, Apollo, Raistlin, Harriettheguy, and some other smash peeps. But it's always like one car = 4 people by tournament time because there's only up to like 3 drivers and 2 of them end up goin' out of town or have an exam or something. :(

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Don't be a ***** lou lou.

I'm trying to introduce competitive ssb64 in FL. A lot of people are interested. You can't just squash my dreams like that. If ssb64 gets really popular maybe that **** will take over brawl.

If you don't let me run a ssb64 tourney I'm gonna have to **** you in melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom