• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
WIGI, you're from Brampton, wanna pick me up? =D

That is, if I'm able to make it. Might have other plans. If I can get a ride to it, I can assure 1-2 TVs though.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah il drive you if yoru bringing tvs, and chip a few bucks for gas maybey?

or like.. buy me a bruger when where there or something. u know how i am.

broke as hell.

Gichan

Smash Champion
jesus tin, have you been to many tournaments, stop laughing at the idea of 2-stock 5 min pools, you really make yourself look stupid since this has been done for many tournaments.

Put it this way, for ANY tournament, if you can bring a tv, bring it. If I have many tvs I'll do the sooo god **** wanted 3 stock 8 min pools. Also, this insures that people get their friendlies and warm-ups. Plus we can have a B+ station running all day, I've wanted one of these in my past tournies.

Tin, ask anyone else, this has been done before. And please bring a tv if you could. If Decoy can't pick me up I'm taking my older sis' tv on a ****ing shopping buggy, lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
been to 4 tourneys, none of them had 2 stock 5 minute pools, heard that "prepare yourself" was an awful tourney for doing 2 stock, 6 min pools (iunno who ran that), + the idea of running pools that way seems preposterous to me. No disrespect to you as a tourney organizer, ur a cool guy Gi, I'll definately bring a full set up if I can reach (Wii, TV, Recording) :bee:

buenob

Smash Lord
lol lets hope carter doesn't have to haul his big-*** tv too far this time

if anyone can pick me up in ottawa i'll bring 3 lolz

pools is pools... you're silly if you don't take them seriously... getting a **** spot in brackets is just as important as playing well...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
been to 4 tourneys, none of them had 2 stock 5 minute pools, heard that "prepare yourself" was an awful tourney for doing 2 stock, 6 min pools (iunno who ran that), + the idea of running pools that way seems preposterous to me. No disrespect to you as a tourney organizer, ur a cool guy Gi, I'll definately bring a full set up if I can reach (Wii, TV, Recording) :bee:
Dude, we have done 2 stock 5 min at Niagara tournies before. You've only bin to 4 friggin tournies Tin, you can't even fathem the amount of tourney experience GI has as far as tournies go. He's bin showing up since the original days of Niagara in Niko's basement.

Just in case yer wondering, the first Niko tourney we ran was on week 1 of brawl's american release.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
btw Gi add dimmy onto the list i'm bringing whoever from sauga wants to go.

Also, i'm getting poor now so unlike how i usually don't even ask u guys for gas maybe if you could all chip a bit in for gas this tourney itd be nice. =)

Also GI sorry i have no TV available to bring, every tv in my house is too big. At least i'm driving Sauga's tvs to the tourney haha.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Not to sound like m2k, but there is now a 80/20 chance i'm coming. Which means a full set-up, and jaske as well.

Also, Avarice lives in Chatham, Sauc3 is going to be in London at the time for school. He wouldn't be able to pick me up, as it would take a full hour or so off his trip if not more. Driving straight to scarbs via the highway from london is faster for him and it'll still take like 2-3 hours.

*edit*

@ Tin Tin, prepare for fail was a bad tourney not because of the pool structure, though 2 stock 5 min IS ********. It was a lack of set-ups, authority from the TO to get matches going, and the fact that to conserve time, he made it SINGLE ELIMINATION BRACKETS

KingAce

Smash Ace
Im down to do MMs at this vs my falco and snake. i wont take any mms vs ics though :p

tha_carter

Smash Ace
falco vs pikachu
=D

anyone wanna MM me?

Buenob, only a tourney by mikey would lead to me and nick carrying tvs for 40 days and 40 nights LOLL

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Speaking about MMs, I am just wanting to confirm:

Bo3 MM $2 with Marik (Yoshi vs. Lucario only)
Bo3 MM $3 with Leafy (If he comes)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So anyone wanna MM me? My Luigi in Brawl and Jiggs in Brawl+ =P

So far:

$3MM Jiggs vs 5ive's Campachu Brawl+

That's about it...

buenob

Smash Lord
i'll MM you my olimar your luigi in brawl $5 bo5?

edit: infzy and I are teaming... team name "you're too human!"

WIGI

Smash Champion
Sure.

Promise me you will hug Gabumon too please. :)
wait..what?

if theres liked.. a stuffed animal or something than sure.. if your dressed up as him.. then no.

and lets make this interesting

if (when) i tauntspike you, you have to wear a sticker that says "hi my name is: Just no one, and i was tauntspiekd by WiGi.

or your forehead.. or some equall place.

i plan to make stickers for everyone i taunt spike, but..i gues i can't force you to wear them.

5ive

Smash Champion
5ive ill do that mm, ill use either lucario or snake:p
I was talking about Brawl+ :V

JustNoOne said:
$3MM Jiggs vs 5ive's Campachu Brawl+
Da ****? lool i never camp.
Anyways, k.

Taking more Brawl+ MM's.

ohohoh and Gi go on MSN. Everytime you talk to me I'm away, and everytime I get back you're offline. gogogo

WIGI

Smash Champion
ive never played brawl+..looks like fun.

il probably join.

well just?

2$ +hugging a digimon/tauntspike sticker if you get tauntspiked, best of 5.

Hype

Smash Lord
Money matches going like crazy.

I'll MM anyone with my MK and I'll take matches with my alts too (Marth and Falco) as long as I kinda know the match up.

Top Bottom