• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

KingAce

Smash Ace
sure 5ive ill do brawl+ $10 my snake ur lucario
and if ur down well do another $10 mm normal bo5 in brawl+?
ive only played the game twice btw i just like mms, there more interesting :p

and nate $10 mm my snake ur falco lets goo lol
edit: so far got a mm with carter falco vs pikachu

5ive

Smash Champion
sure 5ive ill do brawl+ $10 my snake ur lucario
and if ur down well do another $10 mm normal bo5 in brawl+?
ive only played the game twice btw i just like mms, there more interesting :p

and nate $10 mm my snake ur falco lets goo lol
edit: so far got a mm with carter falco vs pikachu
I don't play Lucario, I was saying MY Snake vs. HIS Lucario. I don't know man, I just wanted easy cash from Fizz LOL. I'll do one of lesser price though.

Joe, 3 dollar redemption MM B+?

@ Minus; k.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
not doing any B+ mms..we'll play in bracket =]

and hobbs ill do a small mm like 2-3$ fox vs falco if you want =]

Tin Man

Smash Hero
btw Gi add dimmy onto the list i'm bringing whoever from sauga wants to go.

Also, i'm getting poor now so unlike how i usually don't even ask u guys for gas maybe if you could all chip a bit in for gas this tourney itd be nice. =)

Also GI sorry i have no TV available to bring, every tv in my house is too big. At least i'm driving Sauga's tvs to the tourney haha.
hey Dimmy, wanna team?

So anyone wanna MM me? My Luigi in Brawl and Jiggs in Brawl+ =P

So far:

$3MM Jiggs vs 5ive's Campachu Brawl+

That's about it...
I'll money match you :bee: (maybe I'll use Olimar :p)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Can't come. Going clubbing that night with some friends. Can't miss it 'cause its my friend's birthday. Have fun.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lol for me, best of 3 would be nice, but since it seems that there'll be alot of MM, a best of one would be nice. ^.^

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Tinman only if we can be what is clutch again =) and instead of 3rd this time we'll take 1st =)

Gichan

Smash Champion
you guys came third in doubles huh, pretty impressive. Sorry Dimmy, I think I beat you in more use of nado now, my MK is top nado material in doubles. Toooo much tech skill

so yeah guys, I posted in the GTAN general thread and no one responded, I am willing to pay someone to put a better FF VI rom onto my wii since the one I have goes to a black screen when I get to a certain part. I've done twenty hours so I don't want to restart on another rom or new game. I think since I have the save file in my wii I can still use it as long as I replace the rom with the same kind, just one that is working. FF VI is turning to be one of my favourite games of all time, **** is just too beast. So any takers?

buenob

Smash Lord
lol don't hijack your own tourney thread :p

also, you and joe need to team so you can yell "Cause Knowing is Half the Battle" whenever you beat someone

Gichan

Smash Champion
hey buenob, you good with stuff like this? Think you can do the rom thing? I'll pay up to $10 if it is too hard.

infomon

Smash Scientist
You should remove the text "SBR Certified" from the OP because I'm pretty sure that "double mk in doubles is banned" is NOT SBR-certified.

also, I'm only mostly-confirmed, but I'll bring a full Brawl setup if I come.

Edit: Oh, and a livestream setup. Is there WiFi at the venue !?

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
You should remove the text "SBR Certified" from the OP because I'm pretty sure that "double mk in doubles is banned" is NOT SBR-certified.

also, I'm only mostly-confirmed, but I'll bring a full Brawl setup if I come.

Edit: Oh, and a livestream setup. Is there WiFi at the venue !?
Yes there is Wifi at the venue.

Also, would anyone want to go on Craigslist and get these for the tournament along with any other working free TV?

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/zip/1532842367.html LOL

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Joe FOX VS WOLF

EVERYONE WATCH THAT FUKKEN MATCH ITLL BE EPIC YO

well make it a sandwich match, bring a sandwich to the tourney solely for this match
LMAO...deal,if i dont remember to bring a sandwich ill buy you a tasty burger

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
GI about ur ff6 problem, if u read into it you can prolly fix it urself but its gonna be a bit of a ***** cuz u did it through a channel and not an emulator. You have to use some sort of a viewer, i forget what its called to see what 4 digit letter your save is under. Then you have to take a working VC snes game, unpack a game from that, and repack ff6 into it with the proper 4 digit title. Then you just install the wad. Jus tmake sure you don't **** around wiht the banners or you will end up with a semi bricked wii.

Last i remember thats how to fix it though. I do however think that you should read on the internet to find out which vc file is most compatible with the ff6 rom to insert in because i remember some games will work and some games won't work with certain files. I remember Crono trigger only worked when i inserted it into DKC2.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure me and cruxis are taking 1st in doubles? MAYBE 2nd, depends if we feel guilty for the two scrub teams, KingJoe and Dype.

Team Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack, amirite Crux?

Top Bottom