• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah...ppl be warned. it is a small venue, we never expected this many people, that's how bad our scene is, lol.

And F1ZZ, move everything in that schedule an half-hour/hour back.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
dont worry, most of the time half the people who preregister for a tourney dont end up coming lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wolfblade double Lucario team?

Also everyone we do not need any power bars and extension cords, the owner of the venue has taken care of that.
Yes, words can't describe how yes that is. Soon as you see the hat, grab me for doubles practice.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Yes, words can't describe how yes that is. Soon as you see the hat, grab me for doubles practice.
Yes Wolfblade. Also I think after this tournament people are going to want to ban double Lucarios instead of double MKs, just a hunch.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
You should record like pownz did without the whole trial mess... i think that was a fast/efficient way of recording.

And sauga should commentate.

EDIT: If i can find someone that pays pokemon trainer ill $5 MM that double Lucario team, ALL matches on pokemon stadium

KingAce

Smash Ace
^lol carter if your down ill team with you for a $5mm vs them
i never played my pkmn trainer offline, but i do play him online sometimes

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i swear if pools end up being 3 stock after everything and you people loaft i will fucking smash your face in

im not even joking roid rage has been insane and its freezing as fuck outside too add to the rage

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Carter, you and me then!

Nevermind, just saw ace's laaaaamee *** post, I actually play PT phil, lol.\

And I saw you guys crying about the venue fee? No, sorry, actually I shouldn't even apologize for it, you guys do remember why the venue fee is like that.

And pharoah, no smashing faces in, or I'll throw an Arizona can at your head, lolol.

KingAce

Smash Ace
haha well just do whatevers most convenient on tourny day I guess :p
also just pay the venue fee lol its $5 more but thats because something of value was stolen last time, were lucky that they would even host another tourny at that place. besides, its not like the $10 venue fee will always be in place im pretty sure at future events the venue fee will be brought back down to $5

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Buenob $5 mk vs rob ; ) from the whole "my mk is better than my other characters thing a while back" totally true lol

...even though right now i cant get off of playing snake

buenob

Smash Lord
to joe and mikey, you're both on! lol

no D3-ciding for you this time mikey!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Thanks phil, that's exactly it, just for that bring out that secret wifi PT. watch it be better than his MK, loool.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Quick update to post: I'm bringing a TV for sure so +1 setup.

Also I have no doubles partner - :ness2: :snake: :dedede: - take your pick :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
jesus avarice wolfblade was looking for a partner beforehand, now he's got one. With all these people you shouldn't have tourble getting one anyways.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey now I'm traveling back and forth between places that have no internet access during the holidays. Even when I can get online it's piggy-backing on a faint wifi connection.

Besides I saw Rob's post and I also saw the posts about the double Lucario team. Nonetheless if anyone else is still looking; I am as well...

You could at least be grateful for the TV :laugh:

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Dont want to start a flame war, Im actually in favor of the ban.

But can someone explain why double MK is considered Akuma superior to everyone else?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Dont want to start a flame war, Im actually in favor of the ban.

But can someone explain why double MK is considered Akuma superior to everyone else?
Double nado, insane damage in like 10 seconds flat, both have really good killing power and both can stock tank cause of their lagless moves.

Top Bottom