• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol for me, best of 3 would be nice, but since it seems that there'll be alot of MM, a best of one would be nice. ^.^
I'll best of 1 ur luigi, 10$ (or whatever amount u want)?

Hey Tinman only if we can be what is clutch again =) and instead of 3rd this time we'll take 1st =)
Lol ok fine, its a Deal, and with double MK banned, we got this ;)

Hey Infzy, bring that livestream yo :bee:

KingAce

Smash Ace
hmm there seems to be a lot of interest for doubles lol
anyone interested in doing some doubles mms vs me and joe b4 tourny starts?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'll best of 1 ur luigi, 10$ (or whatever amount u want)?

Lol ok fine, its a Deal, and with double MK banned, we got this ;)

Hey Infzy, bring that livestream yo :bee:
lmao you backing down from the MM i asked you for saying you dont do MMs but now i see you asking for 10$ bo1s >.<....10$ bo3 lets dooo ittttt

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Double MK in doubles is BANNED?!?!??

I mean, not exactly unjustified, and if my research has been reaching Truth, that really is the broken team combination...

but it's very extreme.

Not sure how much it'll diversify our scene. What we need are more stages.

Also JustNoOne gonna ****.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
Alright Well I have figured out I am able to make this tourney and I will be bringing my wii and TV, but I need a ride so if anyone is willing to car pool i would really appreciate it.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm coming from Brampton too.. and I also have a question... Can I get like a 5$ discount on the singles and doubles registration if I bring set ups :D

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm coming from Brampton too.. and I also have a question... Can I get like a 5$ discount on the singles and doubles registration if I bring set ups :D
The incentive for you to bring that set-up is that you will be able to play 3 stock 8 min pools instead of 2 stock 5 min pools, and it also greatly increases the chance of you playing friendlies with people AFTER the tourney to gain massive experience. I'm sorry, but I won't be giving a discount, set-ups are very important for smooth and fun tourneys, and if you want one then please help.

Alright F1ZZ, I just realized we need some more stages for doubles since many are joining. Please put in norfair, pictochat, and I'm contemplating PS2. but for now, in the stage list, allow norfair and pictochat and put in brackets beside it DOUBLES ONLY.

And Decoy, please reply to my PM when you get the chance, thanks.

~Bair~JigSaw~

Smash Cadet
Alright well 10$ shouldn't be a problem anyways but it never hurts to try xD, and WIGI the closest main intersection to me is Bovaird and McLaughin ummm Its by a canadian tire and wendies and kfc and ****.. Do You know that area?

WIGI

Smash Champion
Alright well 10$ shouldn't be a problem anyways but it never hurts to try xD, and WIGI the closest main intersection to me is Bovaird and McLaughin ummm Its by a canadian tire and wendies and kfc and ****.. Do You know that area?
k. should be dooable if you picth fro gas/ help me navigate lol

and yeah i know where that is.

nickcam

Smash Ace
tin man, want to MM? rob ditto's? whatever amount you want
If this is recorded i gotta be on some sort of commentary, or ill just trashtalk the whole time lol. You can expect to hear a whole new level of what is clutch jokes from me.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
tin man, want to MM? rob ditto's? whatever amount you want
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:urg:

I was gonna say 50 cents, but then I saw the following posts

ooohh shiiiiitt, 2nd best ROBs going at it! THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!
and I'll get this mess recorded :)
If this is recorded i gotta be on some sort of commentary, or ill just trashtalk the whole time lol. You can expect to hear a whole new level of what is clutch jokes from me.
so it now depends on how much money I win off Jamie

(Now I have to figure out a way to come to this for sure or else everyone will say I got scared of the ROB ditto :ohwell:)

Edit: that MM request definately deserves this page stretch :embarrass

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I told you two dollars... I'm not going to put $10 on the line for one game =.=

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Confirmed

Wolfblade
Jhin
xnaku

I got Saturday off so me and 2 others WILL be coming to this tourney so make sure to sign us up.

Also, is there anyone who needs a doubles partner still? I'm itching for some doubles!

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone on the west side of toronto? (Bloor line of the subway.. preferrably closer to runnymede/high park/keele) freeroller and I could use a lift considering it's all the way in midland >_> (pretty much the whole bloor/danforth line + a couple stops).

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Buenob $5 mm snake vs rob bo3?
Tinman $5 mm snake vs falco/rob bo3?
nah

Confirmed

Wolfblade
Jhin
xnaku

I got Saturday off so me and 2 others WILL be coming to this tourney so make sure to sign us up.

Also, is there anyone who needs a doubles partner still? I'm itching for some doubles!
team with one of the people you are bringing

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL those are some pretty obnoxious posts there tinman.

Also, Zero Suit Sandwhich is taking teams!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tinny...."We'll see how much I win off Jaimie" WTF? you reeeaalllyy should never say stuff like that or post it cause you really put people down like that and it makes you look like an elitist. But yo, don't bck down on that MM with buenob, it is going to be epic. Just make it like $5.

Anymore set-ups being confirmed???!

WIGI

Smash Champion
Gi, im going to try to bring a 2 tvs instead of one.. but my other one is rather...clunky..and hard to transport, and im nto even sure if it will fit in my corolla.

but il try brining it, might need a couple guys to bring it from my car to the venue.

but im brinign my small one.. and then the guy im driving better bring one too.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Wolfblade double Lucario team?

Also everyone we do not need any power bars and extension cords, the owner of the venue has taken care of that.

Top Bottom