• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Because when I first played them I never completed them or did em' on PRoUD mode... SO I as a person don't feel complete until I finish my fav series 100% I already beat em' all on proud mode just going back to finish now.. Still 358/2 is by far my fav of the series.
I see. You unlocked that final Cup you get when you max out all your levels and Drives, right? SO very worth it.

Oh and why is 358/2 your favorite? I didn't like the battle system as much as KH II's *overall* since there were no Drives or Summons, and the missions got pretty monotonous at times...I did love all of the FMV cutscenes though, and the story when it actually moves, haha.
Real men beat KH games on Proud mode on the first playthrough.
I decided to play KH II on Standard originally since I thought there'd be a lot of new stuff that'd be hard to adjust to on the first playthrough...regretted it hard. :/ The battle system is so much fun I ended up overleveling and stayed that way throughout the game, so even most of the bosses weren't terribly difficult. Playing through the 2nd time on Proud was amaaazing.

I tend to play ALL games on the highest difficulty now just in case, unless it's something that has a reputation for being ludicrous, or is constantly grading your overall performance.
Whoever needs a car ride dont wrry SWR gotcha back.

If you should happen upon a large sum of money and DON'T buy that car, Imma be mad

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh, and I agree that it sucks for Zucco never hearing about the carpool. I didn't hear about it either, but Brandon did post a publicly viewable blog about it.

Zucco

Smash Master
Got yer permit yet, Zucco?

Oh.

Nope! That's why i'm still using this sig. Silly me!
Thats fine. I stopped buying lunch now though. Might as well save that money for other things.

Oh, and I agree that it sucks for Zucco never hearing about the carpool. I didn't hear about it either, but Brandon did post a publicly viewable blog about it.
I know I could have saw it if I was online at the time, but even so, why did he need to make the blog when he could have asked the people who live at least kinda close to him first?(I can easily get one of my parents to drive me to his house to save him time.) No point in talking about it now though. I would never try to take away a spot from one of my friends/crew members anyway.

Thanks for the concerns everyone.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I see. You unlocked that final Cup you get when you max out all your levels and Drives, right? SO very worth it.

Oh and why is 358/2 your favorite? I didn't like the battle system as much as KH II's *overall* since there were no Drives or Summons, and the missions got pretty monotonous at times...I did love all of the FMV cutscenes though, and the story when it actually moves, haha.

It's about as overt as subtlety gets!

I decided to play KH II on Standard originally since I thought there'd be a lot of new stuff that'd be hard to adjust to on the first playthrough...regretted it hard. :/ The battle system is so much fun I ended up overleveling and stayed that way throughout the game, so even most of the bosses weren't terribly difficult. Playing through the 2nd time on Proud was amaaazing.
I am a huge fan of the dialogue in that game.. I am a huge Orginization fan.. they are all so hot.. lmao. I love that you can actually play as them.. I'm not a fan of the corny disney **** in the real games so I like the fact that the disney cornyness is kept at a minimum.. I love the char custimization. The Orginization is hot... I felt this game was a lot longer than the rest and I love the character development and homoerotic subtext :)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Organization 13 story is garbz. The Disney aspect wins. Teaming up with Beast at Hollow Bastion was epic, to name one instance.

Zucco

Smash Master
The game felt longer because all you did was go to a smaller world and do the same **** over and over again. Repetition at its finest. I didnt think the game was bad though. Better than CoM at least lol.(still trying to beat it, but its soooooo boring)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The game felt longer because all you did was go to a smaller world and do the same **** over and over again. Repetition at its finest. I didnt think the game was bad though. Better than CoM at least lol.(still trying to beat it, but its soooooo boring)
I think the games are a little overrated.

Pride should be amazing and carpool to MLG Columbus and bring you.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
No can do. I can't use personal days in June and I called out about 12 times this year lmao.

iRJi

Smash Champion
No, honestly MLG was prob the best ran tournament for smash so far lol. What is funny is that they did it with only 20 setups. Not saying apex will be bad, because it won't, just saying that MLG is going to break mad ground, since this is almost a whole year round thing for smashers. I am not new to it, but most of the community is, and I can say up front now that it is very fun for majority of the community, and I the same.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh no im not saying MLG is not great. Kelvin is just doing it cause he is trolling. I cannot argue with the great job that AZ and them did.

mlg has lots of staff to...lucky *******s XD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So uh, Zucco.

I was busy making an ordered list of my top 10 favorite Pokemon, then my 10 least favorite.

Golbat is #492, with only Bidoof finishing below him.

We aren't friends now.

Zucco

Smash Master
good. I wouldn't want to be friends with a guy who makes lists of his Favorite and least favorite Pokemon.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Btw

Listen guys I forgot to really ask this so I will tell you guys here. I really need you guys to start registering for Apex. I want to not have to raise the venue fee and if I get things done quickly enough by having about 200-250 people registering ( that means paying ) I can pay the venue and that takes a LOT of my shoulders. I know enough of you can do this so help out a fellow smasher and please get everyone in this region to please register.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Listen guys I forgot to really ask this so I will tell you guys here. I really need you guys to start registering for Apex. I want to not have to raise the venue fee and if I get things done quickly enough by having about 200-250 people registering ( that means paying ) I can pay the venue and that takes a LOT of my shoulders. I know enough of you can do this so help out a fellow smasher and please get everyone in this region to please register.
yo what if im unsure of who im teaming with? can i just put no one for now and tell you there?

edit: nvm i have to pay now which is not gona happen

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
God DAMMIT! I sold my Pokemon soul silver game to a student Friday.. and he came back asking me why my character was named Pride and why I had a Pokemon named Haiii..... >_< lmaoooo I told them I was making a gay pokemon team as a joke.. they actually bought it.. *few.
No tenure yet?

Top Bottom