• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Who is going to whatev's is this weekend?
I imagine NJ is going to Dr. Brawl's thing. NY is going to the tiny poly tourney, and some more adventurous folks are going up to Syracuse for AXS.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Due to all this pound 5 garbage, I want to host an event. This may be a fleeting thought, but I am serious as of now.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Interested list for DNA next weekend:

Rizmf
RJ?
Alex Strife
Crismas?
Keitaro
Malcolm
Pwii

Still got 1 spot open in my van. Gas is gonna be either $15 or $20 per person.

Btw, I'm doing these drives because I wanna go to as many tourney series in w/e states I can this year cause this might be my last year with smash.

Going to Mississippi, Ohio, Cali (plane), and somewhere else this summer for smash. My carpools are the best!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
SO who is going to go to the Poly? I will go if people are actually going to go.
Interested list for DNA next weekend:

Rizmf
RJ
Alex Strife
Crismas?
Keitaro
Malcolm

Still got 2 spots open in my van. Gas is gonna be either $15 or $20 per person.

Btw, I'm doing these drives because I wanna go to as many tourney series in w/e states I can this year cause this might be my last year with smash.

Going to Mississippi, Ohio, Cali (plane), and somewhere else this summer for smash. My carpools are the best!!
ADD me pls ;] I'm down with da hommies

TeeVee

Smash Lord
KEITARO PICK ME UP PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN SPOT FOR DNA

ask izumi/others who have carpooled me from ny/nj i am literally right off the highway

my address is 83 fort hale rd, new haven, ct...check fo yo self. i gotchu with $10 gas money if you pick me up too.

plus im ****ing teevee

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol thats awesome, but I'm actually planning on having a full car for the tourney which will most likely happen. If there happens to be an open spot by next week I'll let you know but most likely it'll be filled.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
KEITARO PICK ME UP PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN SPOT FOR DNA

ask izumi/others who have carpooled me from ny/nj i am literally right off the highway

my address is 83 fort hale rd, new haven, ct...check fo yo self. i gotchu with $10 gas money if you pick me up too.

plus im ****ing teevee
A) You're not quite "right off" the highway.
B) The fact that you think $10 is enough gas money to go from where you are to DNA, and back, is lol if someone is actually trying to recoup costs.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
lol..............

1 - at the most it would add 5 minutes to the overall trip

2 - the carpool is going to dna whether i get picked up or not. the 10 dollars isnt covering from my house to dna and back. its covering from the highway exit to my house and back to the highway lmao. every carpool ive ever been part of has been 10 (with the exception of inui during mlgdc since that was so far) since i really am right off the highway. also theres 7 people in the carpool exclusing the driver, if everyone paid 10 thats 70 bucks. thats a full tank + more which imo is ****ing good for the driver.

if worst comes to worst ill just drive myself to bizkits house, but he said he had an extra spot open in his carpool so i offered to fill it

edit: by your logic cheese, every single person thats riding in keitaros carpool thats from jersey should be paying him around 50 dollars...anything less wouldnt cover costs from jersey - mass and back.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
lol..............

1 - at the most it would add 5 minutes to the overall trip

2 - the carpool is going to dna whether i get picked up or not. the 10 dollars isnt covering from my house to dna and back. its covering from the highway exit to my house and back to the highway lmao. every carpool ive ever been part of has been 10 (with the exception of inui during mlgdc since that was so far) since i really am right off the highway. also theres 7 people in the carpool exclusing the driver, if everyone paid 10 thats 70 bucks. thats a full tank + more which imo is ****ing good for the driver.

if worst comes to worst ill just drive myself to bizkits house, but he said he had an extra spot open in his carpool so i offered to fill it

edit: by your logic cheese, every single person thats riding in keitaros carpool thats from jersey should be paying him around 50 dollars...anything less wouldnt cover costs from jersey - mass and back.
1. I checked just for along my trip, it's ~20 minutes out of the way, you have to take a different highway to go to you, take that highway back, and then continue on.

2. It doesn't work like that rofl.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1 -im about 99 percent sure the quickest way from jersey to mass in i95 north...which i am right off of.

you're coming from what, LI? so yea your taking a diff highway...but i didnt ask you for a ride lmao asked keitaro

2 - why wouldnt it work like that? if it doesnt work like then we must go with your logic of "to go from where you are to DNA, and back" then that means every person in the carpool from nj should be paying keitaro at LEAST 50 dollars. because thats around how much in gas it would cost each person to go from nj to mass. and if you say no, then why would it only apply to me?

once again, it really doesnt matter because worst comes to worst i could just drive up to bizkits house and carpool with him...it would just be a hell of a lot easier to carpool with the nj carpool and not risk leaving my car in a lot near bizkits house all day.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
japan... then hawaii... then Cali... D: I is scared. hug me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We have three days to stop it before it crashes. D:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
OF COURSE!!!

All these years we spent building those boats that Keitaro has been talking about, but we should have spent the time trying to contact the Namekians.
Damnit, I'd take back everything I've said about a certain individual for one Piccolo.

Top Bottom