• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's more like, if he doesn't do anything to keep it civil, someone will tell him to and he could lose his modship.

power rankings

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Wow, Doom hasn't done anything yet and already you guys are giving him hate?

LOOOOOOOOL!
This place never ceases to entertain me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I haven't even gone so far as to warn anybody yet, relax. The Plank issue is a huge controversy on the site currently and certain people who frequent this thread were personally affected by it. I'm just doing my job, nobody got any points from me posting that, right? ;)

Max Ketchum

It was a rhetorical question, lol. Keep in mind that I can also help overturn unjustified infractions.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well it's in a black mans nature to hate moderators

We view mods as the police.

And you know how that goes...

Max Ketchum

Those existed before I was a mod. I don't think I want to open that can of worms if I don't have to.

LOL @ mod police, you right.

Jtails

Smash Lord
POLY SPRINGFEST TOURNY THIS SATURDAY. PEOPLE BRING WII's If you can!!!!

will post link in a sec ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So some people are going to a last minute poly and some are going to the playntrade with lag tv's. Sounds like both are going to suck in terms of entrants.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Yeah, Jtails just posted a link a few posts back. Very sudden though.
Lol, that's not that big of a deal honestly. Got my attention. It's better then playing on lag all day. Everyone should go to it.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lag>>>>>>>>NYC tolls
Idk about all of that xD. I would rather troll and get trolled then playing againt a nub and losing because I couldn't respond with shield. At least I can beat the troll without a problem with a lagless TV. =P

iRJi

Smash Champion
SO who is going to go to the Poly? I will go if people are actually going to go.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Aight ill keep you updated on who else would like to come. If I can get a full van of me + 7 people then its a go. Gas would probably be either $15 or $20 per person and unless someone is on the way they'd have to meet me at my place.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Thats a different story. Idk whats going to happen for next week. Thats too far down the road for me to tell.

All I know is that if people are going to this Polybrawl, then im going lol.

Top Bottom